One of the first steps to take if the HP OfficeJet Pro 8020 All-in-One Printer gets jammed, is not responding to a printing instruction, or the print quality is subpar is to upgrade the printer driver. To accomplish this, you can download the HP OfficeJet pro 8020 driver independently or automatically, saving you a tonne of time and effort so you can focus on more critical tasks.
Table of Contents
How to install an HP OfficeJet pro 8020 driver
You may update the HP OfficeJet pro 8020 driver, All-in-One Printer Driver primarily in two ways:
Method 1: Update your driver manually – This method necessitates that you possess the computer know-how and the time to find the right driver to install & manually update.
Method 2: Have the driver updated automatically (recommended) – The driver may be edited by the quickest and simplest method possible.
|HP OfficeJet Pro 8020 All-in-One EasyStart Printer Setup Software – Offline Use Only||Windows||208.4 MB||Download Here|
|HP printer setup (Apple AirPrint for Mac)||Mac OS||–||Download Here|
|HP Printers – Driver Support for Linux OS||Linux||–||Download here|
Option 1:- Manual HP OfficeJet pro 8020 driver update
It is advised that you remove any printer-related software and hardware from the computer before downloading and updating the HP OfficeJet pro 8020 driver.
- Utilize the Windows and X keys simultaneously on your keyboard to choose Device Manager.
- Select Display hidden devices by clicking View in the menu bar.
- To extend the category Printing queues, dual. Next, choose Uninstall device from the context menu when you right-click the HP OfficeJet pro 8020 driver
- To finish, press Uninstall.
- Repeat the steps above to delete any further HP OfficeJet pro 8020 driver you may encounter.
- To manually upgrade the HP OfficeJet pro 8020 driver, go as follows.
- You must download the HP OfficeJet pro 8020 driver before updating it. Therefore, we must first search HP Support for the right driver.
- Visit this link to access the HP Software & Driver Download website in the United States and Canada.
- In the input window, click the Printer icon and enter the HP OfficeJet Pro 8020 Printer model. When the model of your printer appears as additional data, click Submit.
- The download page for software & drivers will then appear. Verify the operating system to make sure it is accurate. If not, you’ll have to pick another OS.
- Click the installation media to download the necessary driver after expanding the appropriate category.
- After downloading the driver, users can often install it by double-clicking the setup file.
- Your computer might have to be restarted for the modification to take effect.
Option 2: Automatically adjust the HP OfficeJet pro 8020 driver
You may download the HP OfficeJet pro 8020 driver via official sources and have it installed automatically if you don’t know what operating system you have, where the driver and software on the HP help page you must download, or perhaps the driver installation suddenly fails.
Check also: HP Envy 6000 Driver
You may use software to link your computer to the printer using the HP OfficeJet pro 8020 driver. HP directly provides this driver software; with it, several printer features & operations may operate as intended.
Therefore, the printer driver must first be installed for OfficeJet Pro 8020’s capabilities and functionalities to operate as intended. The OfficeJet Pros 8020e, 8022e, 8024, 8022, 8024e, 8025e, 8028, 8025, & 8028e All-in-One Printers may all use this printer driver. Operating systems for Windows, Mac OS, & Linux are all supported by the OfficeJet Pro 8020 printer line.
Q1. How can I purchase an HP OfficeJet Pro 8020 online?
A. From the options on the printer’s control panel, activate W-Fi Direct. After turning it off, switch the printer back on. Touch your Direct Wi-Fi icon just on the control panel for the printer. After that, activate Wi-Fi Direct by tapping the Settings button.
Q2. What causes the HP OfficeJet Pro 8020 not to print?
A. If the printhead is clogged, you may need to clean it numerous times to get the printing quality back. The printhead may be cleaned automatically via the printer’s control panel.
Q3. Do I need the app to set up an HP printer?
A: Yes, many supported printers have the option to install the Complete Driver printer software. The HP Smart app and the Full Capability Software are different.
Virat Raj is a Digital Marketing Practitioner & International Keynote Speaker currently living a digital nomad lifestyle. During his more than 10 years-long expertise in digital marketing, Virat Raj has been a marketing consultant, trainer, speaker, and author of “Learn Everyday yourself: In Pursuit of Learning” which has sold over 10,000 copies, worldwide.