There are many universal remote codes for your favorite Chunghop universal tv, we’ve mentioned all the codes for many usable tv’s with this Chunghop remote rm-88e, rm-133e and other remotes we will operate our favorite tv like Samsung, Aiwa, Sanyo then on… We mentioned all kinds of codes like three-digit, four-digit, and also five-digit too.
Chunghop Universal Remote Codes
|Aiwa||057, 009, 058|
|Samsung||618, 619, 621, 620|
|Philips||024, 023, 013|
|Hisense||898, 677, 707, 676|
|LG||024, 098, 040|
|Sharp||018, 003, 016|
|Sanyo||066, 065, 064, 063|
|TCL||051, 053, 068|
|Panasonic||001, 020, 002|
|Sony||049, 005, 041|
|JVC||161, 909, 089|
|All Other Brands||073, 057, 044, 036|
How to Program Chunghop TV Universal Remote?
- Place the “Remote Control facing To The Universal remote you would like to replace”
- Now press the “Setup Button” or “Magic”
- Then enter the “Code” (You can find this in Instruction Booklet) for manual Programming
- Now press any of the function which you would like to “program” as an example “TV Volume Up”
- Then press And hold the corresponding key on the “Original Remote Controller”
- Finally, one among the lights will “blink” meaning it’s been saved correctly
- Now your “TV Volume Up” button has been saved to the Universal remote and you’ll use the quantity button.
The Chunghop Universal remote allows you to manage your air conditioning once you have lost the first remote. So as to use it, you want to first set it up though. If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that point you’ll found out your Chunghop universal remote to look mode for the right one. Here we’ve many various codes for TV and DVD. Most are within the image file and you’ll scroll down the list to seek out the remote code for the TV you would like to program or the DVD player.