- 1 Samsung Soundbar Universal Remote Codes
- 1.1 Samsung Sound Bar 5 Digit Universal Remote Codes:
- 1.2 How to Program Universal Remote for SAMSUNG SOUNDBAR
- 1.3 How to find out Codes For Samsung SOUNDBAR Universal Remote Codes (Alternative Method)
- 1.4 How to Check If A Samsung Remote may be a Universal Remote
- 1.5 FAQ’s
- 1.6 Check also:
Do you have a Samsung Soundbar and wish a Samsung Soundbar universal remote codes to program the player? This post outlines the codes below. There are a variety of remote codes for Samsung Soundbar listed below. We provided quite one code for every device. So if one among the codes doesn’t work, please try another code. The code is typically a 4-digits figure.
Samsung is one of the favored Soundbar brands within the market. Usually, a Samsung Soundbar is often controlled together with your smartphone since it’s a Bluetooth device. But if for any reason you can’t control your soundbar together with your device, you’ll use a universal remote to program the Soundbar.
Check also: Samsung Universal Remote Codes
Samsung Soundbar Universal Remote Codes
You need to understand the way to program your universal remote to figure together with your Samsung Soundbar before you’ll use the code. The guide the way to program a SAMSUNG Soundbar with a universal remote has also been outlined below.
Samsung Sound Bar 5 Digit Universal Remote Codes:
- 32609, 22609, 32660, 31949, 21014, 20045
These codes can be work for Samsung Soundbar Model Numbers: HW-FM55C, HW-J650, HW-F450, WH-E450, HW-J355, FM550, HE550, HW-HM45, F550, J450, HW-E450, HW-J450, HW-D450, HW-H550, HW-H7500/ZA, and HW-HM55C.
How to Program Universal Remote for SAMSUNG SOUNDBAR
- Turn on your SAMSUNG SOUNDBAR set.
- Hold your universal SOUNDBAR remote to face the SAMSUNG SOUNDBAR you would like to program.
- Find the ‘Menu’ option on your universal remote. continue to the ‘Settings’ button and ‘Program Remote’ then choose ‘SOUND’ or any device you would like to program.
- If you bought the method right, the small light will blink 4 times. When it does, pick any of the codes above for your device and enter. The button light will explode once you get the right code. If not, try another code.
- Press any of the functions keys on your remote. If it works, meaning you bought the steps correctly. If it doesn’t work, repeat the steps and check out with another code.
How to find out Codes For Samsung SOUNDBAR Universal Remote Codes (Alternative Method)
The first method to program your universal remote to your Samsung SOUNDBAR has been explained earlier. If the tactic does work, you’ll make use of this alternative method.
- Find the PROG button on your remote and depress it until you see a small LED light.
- Choose the ‘Soundbar’ option
- Find the right Soundbar code for Samsung Soundbar above and enter within the space for codes.
- If the sunshine pops once you enter the code, it shows you bought the right code.
How to Check If A Samsung Remote may be a Universal Remote
Some SOUNDBAR remotes that accompany some Samsung SOUNDBARs are universal remotes. Meaning you’ll use the remote to power other gadgets besides Samsung SOUNDBAR. To see if your Samsung remote may be a universal remote, check if it’s the ‘Set’ and ‘Mode’ options. If it does, it’s a universal remote.
If you’ve got any code that’s not included in these, please help us add it to the comment box. we’ll really appreciate it.
Q1.How do I control my Samsung soundbar with my universal remote?
Ans: You can actually use the TV remote to locate the settings and then can select the soundbar option. Then select the sound output option in your Samsung TV remote. Now focus on selecting the soundbar option and close the options. Now you can finally adjust the volume by increasing or decreasing it completely.
Q2.What is the remote code for the Samsung soundbar?
Ans: By using the 5 digits codes you can able to access the soundbar system in the Samsung remote codes access. Just by working with the codes, you can completely work with it. The codes are HW-FM55C, FM550, HE550, HW-HM45, F550, J450, HW-E450, HW-J450, HW-J650, HW-F450, WH-E450, HW-J355, HW-D450, HW-H550, HW-H7500/ZA, and HW-HM55C.
Q3.Will a universal remote work on a Samsung soundbar?
Ans: You can actually access this by controlling the chances of using it to communicate the system from the IR technology which can create the soundbar chances. Now after all the process you’ll be able to bring complete remote access to control the device.
Q4.How do I program my Samsung soundbar?
Ans: From your TV you can clearly locate Home and then select the settings option to move towards the sound option. Now select the expert setting and then move to wireless speaker manager options. After that select the Bluetooth option and from the list, you can select the soundbar when it is completely connected. Now you can clearly check on the soundbar which is in front of the display.
Q5.What is my soundbar code?
HARMAN/KARDON – 0366
HARMAN/KARDON – 0056
HARMAN/KARDON – 0466
HITACHI – 0006
These are the code you can use for controlling the soundbar system in your Samsung smart Tv Using these codes you can completely control the soundbar.