To control your Aiwa tv remote with the universal remote you would like to line up your favorite universal remote by using the codes which we’ve mentioned below. If the remote codes seem to be not working then try other codes that are next to those codes.
Aiwa Tv’s Universal Remote codes
To find out your tv remote together with your favorite universal remote you must have their codes either three-digit or four-digit or regardless of the digits which work better and also the setup procedure. All the codes are mentioned below and also the procedures too, check them from the below lines one by one.
Aiwa TV’s Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
- 751, 667, 590, 572, 018, 195, 196, 227, 269, 032, 036
Aiwa TV’s Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
- 3512, 1505, 0701, 1916, 1908, 0705, 0195, 0196, 0227, 0269, 0411, 0651, 0931, 1411, 4731, 4801, 1155, 1164, 1488, 1512, 1034, 1036, 0121, 0221, 0324, 0528, 5011, 5295, 5296, 5309, 1032, 1236
Aiwa TV’s Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
- 11362, 10701, 11914, 10032, 11916, 17342, 14102, 16507, 19307, 14118, 18041, 12248, 12270
We have mentioned four methods to line up your Aiwa remote together with your favorite universal remote, you would like to induce the code from the above list and enter that code as we said within the below procedures.
This is the primary method you must try once and it definitely works otherwise you’ll try the regular methods that are mentioned below.
- You need to stay on Press And Hold the “Clear TV button” until all the “Four Lights Illuminate”
- Here you’ve got to “Select The Code”
- Now press the “Pound” button for just 1 time
- You need to press the “Red Power Button” and release it whenever your “TV Turns Off”
By using the keycode we will easily program an Aiwa universal remote and therefore the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First, you would like to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Aiwa TV Universal Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it’s in “Learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” then the “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
2) Programming Via Universal Aiwa Remote Code
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that point you’ll set up your Aiwa universal remote to look mode for the right one. Its a code within the manual that forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote then press the Channel up them until the device during this case your tv “Turns Off”
3) Manual Setup
- Place the “Remote Control facing To The Universal remote you would like to replace”
- Now press the “Setup Button” or “Magic”
- Then enter the “Code” (You can find this in Instruction Booklet) for manual Programming
- Now press any of the functions which you would like to “program” as an example “TV Volume Up”
- Then press And hold the corresponding key on the “Original Remote Controller”
- Finally, one among the lights will “blink” meaning it’s been saved correctly
- Now your “TV Volume Up” button has been saved to the Universal remote and you’ll use the quantity button.
Once you program your tv remote with the universal remote by using the above codes, then you’ll not get to worry about the setup procedure just use and luxuriate in the tv programs.