A Supersonic universal remote code is a 5-digit code that allows you to control your Supersonic TV, DVD player, or other devices with a universal remote control. There are many different universal remote controls available, but not all of them will work with all Supersonic devices. To find the correct code for your device, you can consult the user manual or search online. Once you have found the correct code, you can program it into your universal remote control.
n today’s world of numerous electronic devices, having a universal remote control can simplify your life by consolidating the control of multiple devices into one convenient device. Supersonic, a well-known brand in the electronics industry, offers a range of universal remote controls that provide flexibility and convenience to users. In this blog post, we will delve into the description of Supersonic universal remote codes, explaining their significance and how they enable seamless control over various electronic devices.
If you wanna program your Supersonic DVD player together with your favorite universal remote then check out the below-mentioned programming methods and you furthermore may get to use the codes.
Check also: Supersonic TV’s Universal Remote Codes
Table of Contents
Supersonic DVD Universal Remote Codes
This Supersonic DVD universal remote has designed for six different types of components by simply using a single device 1) it can compatible with TVs, Cable, Satellite, DVDs, Audio, and VCRs, 2) it’s automatic code search, 3) also large keys for easy use, 4) Info, Menu, Input, Clear Preview Chapter and Next Chapter Keys 5) Advanced DVD Functions 6) Battery Type: 2 x AA ( not included).
Check also: GE Universal Remote Codes
Supersonic DVD Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes List
- 0208, 0556, 0698, 0264, 0805, 0096
- TV: 11125, 13595, 12424, 17048, 12104, 15322, 13593, 21354, 13135, 13154, 13877, 22321, 13894, 13204, 14421, 11753, 11233
- DVD Player: 0812, 2051, 3131
- VCR: 0944
- Audio: 0096
By using the keycode we will easily program a universal remote and therefore the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
How to Program Supersoice Universal Remote Programming
- First, you would like to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Supersonic DVD Universal Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it’s in “Learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
- That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote if your device isn’t working then attempt to repeat an equivalent procedure.
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that point you’ll set up your universal remote to look mode for the right one. Its a code within the manual that forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote then press the Channel up them until the device during this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some overtime but it’s vital to search out your key code. Once you’ve got done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the functions.
If the above two methods can’t be helpful to you then the ultimate method is “Manual Setup”, if you configure the universal remote manually your device can work perfectly.
- Place the “Remote Control facing To The Universal remote you would like to replace”
- Now press the “Setup Button” or “Magic”
- Then enter the “Code” (You can find this in Instruction Booklet) for manual Programming
- Now press any of the functions which you would like to “program” as an example “TV Volume Up”
- Then press And hold the corresponding key on the “Original Remote Controller”
- Finally, one of the lights will “blink” meaning it’s been saved correctly
- Now your “TV Volume Up” button has been saved to the Universal remote and you’ll use the quantity button.
You have to repeat all the buttons to program, once you’ve got done all the functions which you would like and eventually press the “Setup Button” Again to end the session.
Kiran Kotte is a 25 years old Youtuber. He is a tech geek and also codes sometimes. He writes on various topics like Technology, Blogging, Web designing, and SEO. He runs various other blogs under various niches.