Jensen TV Universal Remote Codes are a set of numbers that can be used to program a universal remote control to work with a Jensen TV. These codes vary depending on the model of the Jensen TV and the universal remote control being used. Before attempting to program a universal remote control to work with a Jensen TV, it is important to have the correct remote code. This code can usually be found in the user manual that came with the universal remote control or on the manufacturer’s website.
To operate the Jensen tv we’ve various universal remote controls like GE universal remote, DirecTV..etc we’d like to enter different codes in our favorite remote to start working with this Jensen tv. If you’d wish to be programmed together with your favorite remote and television then follow the below methods by using the codes we mentioned below.
Table of Contents
Jensen Tv Universal Remote codes
Jensen TV Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
- 3204, 0004, 0009, 0133, 0001, 1221, 2271, 0761, 0815, 0817, 1299, 1933, 1041, 1042, 1110, 1324, 1442, 1004, 1232, 1285, 1376, 1006, 1196, 0002, 0502, 0914, 5030, 5080, 5094, 5151, 5155, 5252, 1089, 1078, 1153, 1202
Jensen TV Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
- 556, 573, 000, 652, 537, 502, 762, 912, 539, 903, 654, 505, 627, 842, 653, 123, 660, 032, 044, 931, 004, 009, 006, 196, 050, 011, 027, 005, 061, 077, 089
Jensen TV Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
- 11326, 13204, 10761, 11299, 10050, 10817, 11933, 10815, 12541, 10005, 12210, 12726, 12284
How to Program Jensen TV Universal Remote?
The below-mentioned methods are going to be varying consistently with the universal remote which you’re trying to work for your tv, so change the methods and also change the codes too, whenever your remote and television seem to be not syncing with the codes. So allow us to start the programming now.
We have mentioned an alternate method to look for your codes in your remote like a universal remote code for Jensen tv, Jensen universal remote codes jer 422, Jensen tv codes DirecTV…etc
By using the keycode we will easily program a Jensen tv universal remote and therefore the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First, you would like to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Jensen tv Universal Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it’s in “Learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
2) Programming Via Universal Jensen tv Remote Code
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that point you’ll found out your Jensen tv universal remote to look mode for the right one. Its a code within the manual that forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote then press the Channel up them until the device during this case your tv “Turns Off”
3) Manual Setup
- Place the “Remote Control facing To The Universal remote you would like to replace”
- Now press the “Setup Button” or “Magic”
- Then enter the “Code” (You can find this in Instruction Booklet) for manual Programming
- Now press any of the functions which you would like to “program” as an example “TV Volume Up”
- Then press And hold the corresponding key on the “Original Remote Controller”
- Finally, one of the lights will “blink” meaning it’s been saved correctly
- Now your “TV Volume Up” button has been saved to the Universal remote and you’ll use the quantity button.
We hope the above methods and therefore the codes are worked to program your Jensen tv and also for your favorite remote. Those methods are used for Jensen’s tv remote setup.
If you found any of the above codes didn’t work for your device then attempt to enter the choice codes which are mentioned above and still face an equivalent issue then leave a comment below about your issue and that we will attempt to solve that issue and also provide you the most effective solution.
Certainly! Here are some frequently asked questions with answers related to Jensen TV Universal Remote Codes:
Q: What are Jensen TV Universal Remote Codes?
A: Jensen TV Universal Remote Codes are a set of numbers that can be used to program a universal remote control to work with a Jensen TV. These codes vary depending on the model of the Jensen TV and the universal remote control being used.
Q: Where can I find Jensen TV Universal Remote Codes?
A: Jensen TV Universal Remote Codes can usually be found in the user manual that came with your universal remote control or on the manufacturer’s website. You may also be able to find codes by searching online for your Jensen TV model and the words “universal remote code.”
Q: How do I program a universal remote control to work with my Jensen TV?
A: To program a universal remote control to work with your Jensen TV, you will need to follow the instructions provided with the remote control. In general, you will need to enter the correct remote code for your Jensen TV and then test the remote to ensure it is working properly.
Q: What should I do if the Jensen TV Universal Remote Code doesn’t work?
A: If the Jensen TV Universal Remote Code doesn’t work, you may need to try a different code or contact the manufacturer of your universal remote control for assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting tips or recommend a different code to try.
Q: Can I use a universal remote control with multiple Jensen TVs?
A: Yes, you can use a universal remote control with multiple Jensen TVs, as long as the remote is programmed with the correct remote code for each TV. You will need to switch between the codes for each TV as needed.
Q: Are there any universal remote controls that are specifically designed for use with Jensen TVs?
A: Yes, there are universal remote controls that are specifically designed for use with Jensen TVs. These remotes may have pre-programmed codes for Jensen TVs or may include a code search feature to help you find the correct code for your TV.
Kiran Kotte is a 25 years old Youtuber. He is a tech geek and also codes sometimes. He writes on various topics like Technology, Blogging, Web designing, and SEO. He runs various other blogs under various niches.