If you’ve got a Yamaha Soundbar and need to regulate it with a CAB SAT remote or a universal remote, we have the codes needed. A Yamaha soundbar is often controlled with any universal remote if you’ve got the right programming guide and therefore the correct remote codes for the soundbar. If the codes below don’t work together with your Yamaha soundbar, please leave a comment below with the model number of your remote and therefore the soundbar, and that we will find you the right remote code.
Check also: Yamaha Blu-Ray Universal Remote Codes
Check also: Seiki Blu-Ray Universal Remote Codes
Yamaha Soundbar Universal Remote codes
If you wanna control your Yamaha soundbar by using the universal remote or SAT alternatively with the CAB remote controls then you would like to use their codes which are designed especially for this Yamaha soundbar.
Yamaha Soundbar Universal 5 Digit Remote Codes
- 31947, 31331, 30176, 31176, 30354, 10030, 10797, 10017, 10019
If you’ve got the simplest working codes and proper programming methods then it’s easy to regulate your Yamaha soundbar with the universal remote. We are mentioning the codes below and also the methods too.
By using the above-mentioned remote codes you’ll program the remote together with your Yamaha soundbar. you’ll find the steps for a way to program your remote to figure with the soundbar. So check the steps below.
By using the keycode we will easily program a Yamaha Soundbar universal remote and therefore the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First, you would like to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Yamaha Soundbar Universal Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it’s in “Learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” then the “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you’ll found out your Yamaha Soundbar universal remote to look mode for the right one. Its a code within the manual that forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote then press the Channel up them until the device during this case your tv “Turns Off”
- Place the “Remote Control facing To The Universal remote you would like to replace”
- Now press the “Setup Button” or “Magic”
- Then enter the “Code” (You can find this in Instruction Booklet) for manual Programming
- Now press any of the functions which you would like to “program” as an example “TV Volume Up”
- Then press And hold the corresponding key on the “Original Remote Controller”
- Finally, one among the lights will “blink” meaning it’s been saved correctly
- Now your “TV Volume Up” button has been saved to the Universal remote and you’ll use the quantity button.
We hope the above methods and therefore the codes are worked to program your Yamaha Soundbar and also for your favorite remote. Those methods are used for Yamaha Soundbar remote setup. Now we’re getting to mention some more methods to repair some issues. So check them once.