Akira TV has various sorts of branded universal remote controls and if you’re using any of these remotes or if you’re using Akira tv and needs to line up with the universal remote you would like to possess the codes are could be two-digit codes, three-digit codes or four-digit codes you’ll get them from the below table and found out your Akira tv remote together with your favorite branded universal remote.
Akira TV Universal 4 Digit Remote Codes
- 2457, 0753, 4226, 0037, 3480, 3494, 2241, 2530, 2333, 4155, 1878, 0418, 0445
Akira TV Universal 3 Digit Remote Codes
- 211, 611, 350, 381, 384
Akira TV Universal Codes For One For All Remote
- 2457, 42433, 3494, 0037, 35151, 25556, 0418, 1878, 11212, 0753, 2530, 3480, 4226, 26525, 2333, 2241
There are three simple ways to set up or to configure a universal remote and therefore the first one is using a Keycode, Programming Via universal remote code for Akira Tv Search and Manual Setup.
By using the keycode we will easily program an Akira universal remote and therefore the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First, you would like to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Universal Akira Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it’s in “Learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
2) Programming Via Universal Akira Remote Code
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that point you’ll set up your Akira universal remote to look mode for the right one. Its a code within the manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote then press the Channel up them until the device during this case your tv “Turns Off”
3) Manual Setup
- Place the “Remote Control facing To The Universal remote you would like to replace”
- Now press the “Setup Button” or “Magic”
- Then enter the “Code” (You can find this in Instruction Booklet) for manual Programming
- Now press any of the function which you would like to “program” as an example “TV Volume Up”
- Then press And hold the corresponding key on the “Original Remote Controller”
- Finally, one among the lights will “blink” meaning it’s been saved correctly
- Now your “TV Volume Up” button has been saved to the Universal remote and you’ll use the quantity button.
In this blog post we’ve mentioned all the universal remote codes for Akira tv and also three methods are provided within the below lines if you don’t know how to line up any branded universal remote together with your TV then follow them and check out various codes until your tv remote programmed with the universal remote.
Have you tried the proper Akira tv codes that completely worked once you program the remote with other devices? Please share with us your experience by telling the code you used that had matched with which device.