Are you using Olevia tv and checking out Olevia 3 digit remote codes then this is often the right blog which may provide you each and each universal remote code like they could be three-digit code, four-digit code, or 5 digit codes too, during this blog post we are giving the guidance for Olevia tv remote programming with the working codes.
Check also: Hyundai TV Universal Remote Codes
- 1 Olevia TV Universal Remote codes
Olevia TV Universal Remote codes
If you’re also eagerly expecting this chance then use this blog and obtain your Olevia tv programmed with the universal remote like DirecTV, Comcast, Cox, and GE universal remote too. Then wy late checks the codes below and luxuriate in together with your favorite remote.
Olevia TV Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
- 506, 127, 432
Olevia TV Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
- 11610, 12272, 11240, 11331, 11144, 11858
Olevia TV Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
- 1144, 1178, 1610, 1144, 1240, 1331, 1610
How to Program Olevia TV Universal Remote?
Depending on the remote which you’ve got, the tactic to look for the code is going to be different, below is an example that will work with the most popular remote controls.
- “Turn on” your tv and “Press & Hold” the tv key then “Enter codes” which are suitable for your brand
- Your “TV is going to be Turned Off” once you enter the proper code meaning you’re found out has been completed.
Note: If your TV doesn’t close up then repeat the procedure with other codes. alternatively, you’ll also check the choice methods too.
By using the keycode we will easily program an Olevia universal remote and therefore the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First, you would like to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Olevia TV Universal Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it’s in “Learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” then the “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
2) Programming Via Universal Olevia Remote Code
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that point you’ll found out your Olevia universal remote to look mode for the right one. Its a code within the manual that forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote then press the Channel up them until the device during this case your tv “Turns Off”
3) Manual Setup
- Place the “Remote Control facing To The Universal remote you would like to replace”
- Now press the “Setup Button” or “Magic”
- Then enter the “Code” (You can find this in Instruction Booklet) for manual Programming
- Now press any of the functions which you would like to “program” as an example “TV Volume Up”
- Then press And hold the corresponding key on the “Original Remote Controller”
- Finally, one among the lights will “blink” meaning it’s been saved correctly
- Now your “TV Volume Up” button has been saved to the Universal remote and you’ll use the quantity button.
We hope the above methods and therefore the codes are worked to program your Olevia tv and also for your favorite remote. Those methods are used for the Olevia remote setup.