If you’re using the Pilot tv and checking out the pilot universal remote codes then this is often the simplest platform to urge all brands of Remote codes for Pilot tv. we’ve mentioned three methods formula to line up your tv remote with the universal remote.
Table of Contents
Pilot Universal Remote Codes
The Pilot Universal Codes like two-digit, three-digit, and also four-digit codes have been mentioned within the below-mentioned table, so type them in your remote and program your favorite TV with a Pilot universal remote. If you discover any of these codes couldn’t program your remote then attempt to enter another code from them.
Pilot TV Universal 4 Digit Remote Codes
- 1367, 0002, 1004, 1061, 0078, 5021, 1043, 1097, 0739, 1359, 1196, 1047, 3434, 1089, 1041, 1093, 5010, 5013, 0706, 0057, 5015, 1025, 5020, 0712, 0556, 0039, 0004, 0087, 0037, 1709, 1078, 1442, 1046, 5006, 0019, 0001, 5151, 0030, 0205, 0733, 1171, 1123
Pilot TV Universal 3 Digit Remote Codes
- 525, 004, 703, 729, 289, 377, 427, 460, 926
Pilot TV Universal 5 Digit Remote Codes
How to Program
There are three simple ways to set up or to configure a Pilot universal remote and therefore the first one is employing a Keycode, Programming Via universal remote code for Pilot Search and Manual Setup.
By using the keycode we will easily program a Pilot universal remote and therefore the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First, you would like to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Universal Pilot Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it’s in “Learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
2) Programming Via Universal Pilot Remote Code
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that point you’ll found out your Pilot universal remote to look mode for the right one. Its a code within the manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote then press the Channel up them until the device during this case your tv “Turns Off”
3) Manual Setup
- Place the “Remote Control facing To The Universal remote you would like to replace”
- Now press the “Setup Button” or “Magic”
- Then enter the “Code” (You can find this in Instruction Booklet) for manual Programming
- Now press any of the function which you would like to “program” as an example “TV Volume Up”
- Then press And hold the corresponding key on the “Original Remote Controller”
- Finally, one among the lights will “blink” meaning it’s been saved correctly
- Now your “TV Volume Up” button has been saved to the Universal remote and you’ll use the quantity button.
If you already know the code for your device, you’ll program it into your remote manually. If you are doing not know the code, you’ll use the code search function to program the remote. This remote may be a great solution to anyone affected by bad eyesight, disappearing remotes, and other people with just too many devices to regulate. Scroll down for Remote Codes. we’ve mentioned three methods formula to line up your tv remote with the universal remote.
Kiran Kotte is a 25 years old Youtuber. He is a tech geek and also codes sometimes. He writes on various topics like Technology, Blogging, Web designing, and SEO. He runs various other blogs under various niches.