A Daewoo DVD player universal remote is a remote control that is designed to work with various models of Daewoo DVD players. It can be programmed to control other devices as well, such as TVs and sound systems. The remote typically features buttons for power, play/pause, stop, fast forward, rewind, and chapter selection.
DaeWoo DVD Player Universal Remote Codes
To use the Daewoo DVD player universal remote, you will need to program it with the correct codes for your DVD player and any other devices you want to control. This can typically be done by following the instructions in the manual that comes with the remote, or by searching for instructions online.
Daewoo DVD Player Universal 3 Digit Remote Codes
Daewoo DVD Player Universal 5 Digit Remote Codes
20833, 20869, 20784, 20705, 20770, 21169, 21172, 21234, 21242, 21441, 21443, 30869, 31169, 31172, 50608, 53405, 51114, 52813, 53813
Daewoo DVD Player Universal 4 Digit Remote Codes
0770, 0872, 1906, 1441, 0213, 0705, 0869, 0784, 0833, 1169, 1172, 1234, 1242, 1443, 0714, 2187, 1436, 1483, 1918, 0440, 0441, 0444, 0971, 0965, 0065, 0345, 1115, 1285, 1385, 0732, 0741, 0797, 0860, 0896, 1933, 2015, 2036, 2084, 2219, 2407, 2413, 2438, 2039, 2058, 2062, 2137, 2138, 2190, 3375, 3385, 3390, 3471, 3472, 3536, 3613, 0645, 0745, 0046, 0798, 0198, 6027, 6031, 6036, 6045, 6078, 6080, 6081, 6155, 6156, 6159, 6230, 3165, 3464
Once programmed, you can use the Daewoo DVD player universal remote to control your DVD player and other devices from a distance, without having to use multiple remotes or get up and manually adjust the settings on each device. This can make it easier and more convenient to use your home entertainment system.
Check also: Daewoo Tv Universal Remote codes
How to Program Daewoo DVD Universal Remote
By using the keycode we will easily program a Daewoo DVD universal remote and therefore the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First, you would like to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Supersonic DVD Universal Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it’s in “Learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
- That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote if your device isn’t working then attempt to repeat an equivalent procedure.
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that point you’ll set up your universal remote to look mode for the right one. Its a code within the manual that forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote then press the Channel up them until the device during this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some overtime but it’s vital to search out your key code. Once you’ve got done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the functions.
If the above two methods can’t help you then the ultimate method is “Manual Setup”, if you configure the universal remote manually your device can work perfectly.
- Place the “Remote Control facing To The Universal remote you would like to replace”
- Now press the “Setup Button” or “Magic”
- Then enter the “Code” (You can find this in Instruction Booklet) for manual Programming
- Now press any of the functions which you would like to “program” as an example “TV Volume Up”
- Then press And hold the corresponding key on the “Original Remote Controller”
- Finally, one of the lights will “blink” meaning it’s been saved correctly
- Now your “TV Volume Up” button has been saved to the Universal remote and you’ll use the quantity button.
You have to repeat all the buttons to program, once you’ve got done all the functions which you would like and eventually press the “Setup Button” Again.
Here are some frequently asked questions about Daewoo DVD player universal remote codes, along with their answers:
Q: How do I find the correct code for my Daewoo DVD player?
A: You can find the code for your DVD player in the manual that came with your Daewoo DVD player universal remote or online at the manufacturer’s website. Some remotes also have a code search feature that allows you to find the correct code by scanning through a list of codes.
Q: What do I do if the code I entered doesn’t work?
A: Try entering a different code for your DVD player. You may need to try several codes before you find the correct one. If none of the codes work, you can try contacting the manufacturer for assistance or using a different remote.
Q: Can I program the Daewoo DVD player universal remote to control other devices?
A: Yes, you can program the remote to control other devices such as your TV and sound system. Simply follow the instructions in the manual to program each device separately.
Q: How do I reset my Daewoo DVD player universal remote to its default settings?
A: To reset the remote to its default settings, press and hold the “Code Search” button until the indicator light turns off. Then release the button and the remote will be reset.
Q: Can I program my Daewoo DVD player universal remote without a code?
A: Yes, some remotes have a code search feature that allows you to find the correct code by scanning through a list of codes. You can also try using the “auto code search” function, which will automatically search for the correct code for your device.
Q: What should I do if my Daewoo DVD player universal remote stops working?
A: First, make sure the batteries in the remote are still good and properly installed. If the remote still isn’t working, try resetting it to its default settings. If the problem persists, you may need to contact the manufacturer for assistance or purchase a new remote.
Virat Raj is a Digital Marketing Practitioner & International Keynote Speaker currently living a digital nomad lifestyle. During his more than 10 years-long expertise in digital marketing, Virat Raj has been a marketing consultant, trainer, speaker, and author of “Learn Everyday yourself: In Pursuit of Learning” which has sold over 10,000 copies, worldwide.