We recently bought a universal remote for an additional bedroom and needed to seek out the remote codes to regulate our existing Sanyo TV and Toshiba DVD player. We ended up searching multiple websites and still didn’t find the code list we would have liked.
Table of Contents
Upstar TV’s Universal Remote Codes
So we used multiple sources and gathered up the universal remote 3 digit codes for many TV, VCR, Satellite, DVD, DVR, and Blu-ray players. We compiled this universal remote programming code list to form it easy to seek out the code you would like to regulate your audio and television equipment. We estimate that we’ve 90% of the entire three-digit codes needed to program your universal remote. We created this code list to be easy to use and easy to seek out the code you would like.
Upstar TV’s Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
Upstar TV’s Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
Upstar TV’s Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
IP control: MyURemote is an iPhone/iPad/android Universal Remote ready to control many ‘smart’ devices with unmatched support for IP control. Controlling devices directly via IP control requires that MyURemote and your component can communicate over your Wi-Fi network. A key advantage of IP controllable devices is usually that they supply additional feedback. MyURemote supports all main brand IP controllable devices.
Serial control: is enabled by a MyURemote Certified Adapter like the worldwide Caché GC100, iTach flex, IP2SL, or WF2SL. If needed to support the target device, the configuration of interface settings like baud should be performed via the iTach web interface before usage. A key advantage of serial controllable devices is that they supply additional feedback.
IR control: Support for infrared devices is enabled by the interior Android IR blaster or by a MyURemote Certified Adapter like the worldwide Caché GC100, iTach flex, IP2IR, or WF2IR.
You can have your Shaw Direct remote other devices, like your TV, with the subsequent methods:
- Download this file and look for your TV brand. write the corresponding codes.
- Ensure the TV is powered on.
- On the highest of your remote, press, and hold the TV button until the others (AUX, SAT) flash a minimum of 3 to 4 times.
- Press within the 5-digit code that you simply noted down.
- Press the facility button.
- If the TV turns off, you’ve got successfully programmed your remote with the TV.
- Press the facility button to show it back on.
- If not, repeat steps 2-3 using different codes given for your brand of the TV.
- Ensure the TV is powered on.
- Press and hold the TV button until the others (AUX, SAT) flash a minimum of 3 to 4 times.
- Press 9, 9, 1. The TV button should flash twice.
- Press the CH+ button once per second until the TV turns off.
- Press the OK/ENTER button.
- Press the facility button to show the TV back on.
- Test the quantity and/or Power to ascertain if the TV responds to the remote’s commands.
Devices are added to the MyURemote database almost daily, so this list isn’t always up so far. If after reviewing the list of devices you can’t find what you’re trying to find, or you’re still uncertain whether a tool is controllable, please contact MyURemote’s support team for further assistance.
Kiran Kotte is a 25 years old Youtuber. He is a tech geek and also codes sometimes. He writes on various topics like Technology, Blogging, Web designing, and SEO. He runs various other blogs under various niches.