Would you wish to regulate your LG Soundbar with the universal remote, cable remote, or with the SAT remote then don’t worry you only got to have the working codes which we’ve mentioned below.
If you’ve got a working programing guide and also working universal remote codes then it is easy to regulate your LG Soundbar with the remote.
LG Soundbar 4 Digit Universal Remote Control Codes:
- 1293, 4041, 4025
LG Soundbar 5 Digit Universal Remote Control Codes:
- 32676, 31953, 31293, 11993
How To Program LG Soundbar Universal Remote?
USING DIRECTV AND REMOTE CODES don’t WORK? Just perform a code search by using the volume—with the soundbar on—volume up—but be muted—
- Just use the AV1 and AV2
- Press and also keep holding Mute and choose buttons
- Release it when it blinks twice
- 9 9 1 Code you would like to enter now
- Now enter 3 on your remote
- Now press then release the Either Select or Volume UP (test to ascertain which exact button on your remote works).
- Keep on pressing and releasing the Channel up button by pointing your remote at the soundbar.
Once you observed that the quantity has been changed then you would like to click on Select then it’ll lock the code
By using the keycode we will easily program an LG Soundbar universal remote and therefore the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First, you would like to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “LG Soundbar Universal Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it’s in “Learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
2) Programming Via Universal LG Soundbar Remote Code
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that point you’ll found out your LG Soundbar universal remote to look mode for the right one. Its a code within the manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote then press the Channel up them until the device during this case your tv “Turns Off”
3) Manual Setup
- Place the “Remote Control facing To The Universal remote you would like to replace”
- Now press the “Setup Button” or “Magic”
- Then enter the “Code” (You can find this in Instruction Booklet) for manual Programming
- Now press any of the function which you would like to “program” as an example “TV Volume Up”
- Then press And hold the corresponding key on the “Original Remote Controller”
- Finally, one among the lights will “blink” meaning it’s been saved correctly
- Now your “TV Volume Up” button has been saved to the Universal remote and you’ll use the quantity button.
We hope the above methods and therefore the codes are worked to program your LG Soundbar and also for your favorite remote. Those methods are used for LG Soundbar remote setup. Now we’re getting to mention some more methods to fix some issues. So check them once.