A universal remote control is a device that can be programmed to operate multiple electronic devices, such as TVs, DVD players, and cable boxes. The Soniq universal remote control uses codes to communicate with these devices. Each electronic device has a unique code that the remote control can recognize.
To program the Soniq remote control, you typically need to enter the code for the device you want to control. This code is often a four or five-digit number. Once the remote control is programmed with the correct code, it can send signals to the electronic device and control its functions, such as changing channels on a TV or adjusting the volume on a sound system.
Some Soniq universal remote controls also have a “code search” function that allows the remote control to find the correct code for a particular device automatically. This can be helpful if you don’t know the code for the device you want to control.
It’s important to note that not all universal remote controls are compatible with all electronic devices, so it’s a good idea to check the Soniq remote control’s user manual to see which devices it can control and what codes to use.
Check also: RCA Home Theater Universal Remote Codes
Table of Contents
Soniq Universal Remote Codes
Soniq Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
- 1473, 0178, 0180, 0003, 0092, 0045, 0019, 0030, 0056, 0032, 0047, 0054, 0060, 0039
Soniq Universal Remote 3 Digit Code
Soniq Universal Remote 5 Digit Code
Audiosonic Universal Remote Code For Soniq tv
Skandia Universal Remote Code For Soniq
- 2551, 2791
How to Program
If you would like to pair your soniq tv remote together with your favorite universal remote then you must know the procedure to enter the code you’ve got to see the below methods.
By using the keycode we will easily program a universal remote and therefore the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First, you would like to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Soniq TV’s Device Universal Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it’s in “Learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote if your device isn’t working then attempt to repeat an equivalent procedure with the various code from an equivalent a part of the reference table.
2) Programming Via Universal Remote Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that point you’ll set up your universal remote to look mode for the right one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote then press the Channel up them until the device during this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some overtime but it’s vital to seek out your key code. Once you’ve got done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
3) Manual Setup
If the above two methods can’t help to you then the ultimate method is “Manual Setup”, if you configure the universal remote manually your device can work perfectly.
- Place the “Remote Control facing To The Universal remote you would like to replace”
- Now press the “Setup Button” or “Magic”
- Then enter the “Code” (You can find this in Instruction Booklet) for manual Programming
- Now press any of the functions which you would like to “program” as an example “TV Volume Up”
- Then press And hold the corresponding key on the “Original Remote Controller”
- Finally, one of the lights will “blink” meaning it’s been saved correctly
- Now your “TV Volume Up” button has been saved to the Universal remote and you’ll use the quantity button.
- With the above three methods, we will easily Program Our Soniq TV’s Device Universal Remote.
This is the best platform to urge your favorite universal’s remote codes and therefore the codes were mentioned below, you’ve got to do them one by one until your remote is going to be paired together with your favorite universal remote.
Q: How do I program my Soniq Universal Remote?
A: To program your Soniq Universal Remote, you need to follow these steps:
- Turn on the device you want to program.
- Press and hold the “Code Search” button on the remote control until the indicator light turns on.
- Press the button of the device you want to program (TV, DVD, etc.).
- Enter the four or five-digit code for the device using the number buttons on the remote control.
- The indicator light will turn off if the code is correct. If the indicator light stays on, repeat steps 2-4 using a different code.
Q: How do I use my Soniq Universal Remote to control my TV?
A: To use your Soniq Universal Remote to control your TV, you need to program it first by following the above-mentioned steps. Once programmed, use the buttons on the remote control to change the channels, adjust the volume, and access other TV functions.
Q: Can I use my Soniq Universal Remote to control multiple devices?
A: Yes, you can use your Soniq Universal Remote to control multiple devices such as TVs, DVD players, and cable boxes. You need to program each device separately using the correct code.
Q: What should I do if my Soniq Universal Remote is not working?
A: If your Soniq Universal Remote is not working, first make sure that the batteries are properly installed and that they have enough charge. Check if the device you’re trying to control is turned on and that the remote is pointing toward it. You can also try programming the remote control again using a different code. If the issue persists, contact the manufacturer for further assistance.
Q: Can I replace my lost Soniq Universal Remote?
A: Yes, you can replace your lost Soniq Universal Remote by purchasing a new one from an electronics store or online retailer. Make sure to check the compatibility of the remote control with your devices before purchasing it.
Kiran Kotte is a 25 years old Youtuber. He is a tech geek and also codes sometimes. He writes on various topics like Technology, Blogging, Web designing, and SEO. He runs various other blogs under various niches.