Radio Shack produces a good sort of different products that you simply can use together with your home electronic devices, including universal remotes. These remotes allow you to regulate multiple devices, including a television, DVD player, VCR, or cable receiver, from one remote once the remote has been programmed by following a couple of simple steps.
- Power on the tv or the opposite device you would like to use.
- Press down the button you would like to program (such as TV, cable, or VCR).
- Push and hold the “Setup” button until the LED light on the front of the remote flashes twice.
- enter the three-digit code
- Press the “Power” button, then select the programming button (TV, Cable, VCR) back and forth until the device powers off.
- Push the “Setup” button another time to lock the code into place.
Radio Shack Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
- 006, 010, 011, 013, 014, 020, 030, 032, 035, 041, 052, 062, 077, 133, 141, 143, 151, 155, 183, 184, 190, 191, 275, 309, 317
Radio Shack Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
- 0227, 0342, 1334, 1211, 1413, 1411, 1412
Radio Shack Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
- 00015, 00153, 00303, 00315, 00797, 00883, 31609, 30181, 30744, 31263, 00566, 00775, 00869, 00051, 00052, 00269, 10047, 10154, 10180, 10150, 10178, 10030, 10019, 10032, 10039, 10056, 10165, 10409, 10747, 11904, 11920, 20035, 20162, 20037, 20048, 20047, 20240, 20000, 20104, 20046, 20062, 20066, 20268, 20299, 21037, 21162
Instructions from “The Little Easy” universal remote. To program the remote, press the device button (TV, VCR, or Cable), then hold down the MAGIC button until the red light blinks, while holding down the MAGIC button, enter the three-digit code for the device.
- Find the codes for your device within the included “Code List”. for instance, if your device may be a TV and therefore the brand is RadioShack, from the Code List, select the RadioShack TV codes: 006, 010, 011, 013, etc. If your device’s brand isn’t listed, attend Auto Code Search find the code automatically.
- Power on the device that you simply want to regulate.
- On your universal remote, press and hold SET, then press a tool key (TV, STB, VCR/DVD). The device key lights up and stays lit, indicating the remote is in setup mode. Release both buttons.
Note: don’t hold down the keys for extended than 3 seconds or the remote enters auto search mode.
- Enter the 3-digit code for your device and brand. (For a RadioShack TV, for instance, press 0 0 6) Pause briefly between each digit to form sure the remote receives all inputs. The device key flashes when a digit is received and turns off after the last digit entry indicating code is valid.
- Try various keys to check the setup. If most of the controls function correctly, then you’ve successfully set up your universal remote.
- If some controls don’t work properly, repeat steps 3-5 to undertake another code for your device.
- If you’ve tried all the codes for your device within the Code List and your universal remote still doesn’t work, follow steps under Auto Code Search or Manual Code Search.
- In Auto Code Search, your universal remote automatically sends device codes to the device you would like to regulate.
- If your device isn’t listed within the “Code List,” or your remote doesn’t work as described in “Brand Code Setup,” follow the steps below to automatically look for your device.
- Power on the device that you simply want to regulate. For VCRs and DVD players, you want to insert a tape or disc.
- On your universal remote, press and hold SET, then press and hold a tool key (TV, STB, VCR/DVD). still, hold down both keys for quite 3 seconds. The device key flashes and therefore the universal remote start searching. Release both buttons.
- Because Auto Code Search requires you to prevent the search, you want to remain with the device during the method.
- To prevent searching, press any key (except SET). The device key light turns off and search stops.
- When the device responds in any way (switches off, play, pause, volume change, channel changes ), press any key aside from SET within 2 seconds to verify the code. The device key will stop flashing.
- Try various keys to form sure they work. Press POWER on your universal remote to show on the device if it turned off in step 3. If most of the buttons add controlling your device, then you’ve successfully set up your universal remote. If your device doesn’t power on or some keys still don’t work properly, repeat steps 2-4 to restart the search to line an appropriate code.