There are many universal remote codes for your favorite Chunghop universal tv, we’ve mentioned all the codes for many usable tv’s with this chunghop remote rm-88e, rm-133e, and other remotes we will operate our favorite tv like Samsung, Aiwa, Sanyo then on.. we mentioned all kinds of codes like three-digit, four-digit, and also five-digit too.
Check also: Orion TV Universal Remote Codes
Keyin rm-133e Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
- 002, 006, 071, 128
Keyin rm-133e Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
- 0029, 0022, 0286, 0280, 0379 , 0380, 0456, 0604, 0637, 0079, 0104, 0107, 0110, 0166
How to Program Chunghop TV Universal Remote?
There are three different methods to program Chunghop tv universal remote either it might be a universal remote or it might be the other popular remote but the methods are equivalent.
By using the keycode we will easily program a Chunghop universal remote and therefore the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First, you would like to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Chunghop TV Universal Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it’s in “Learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
2) Programming Via Universal Chunghop Remote Code
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that point you’ll found out your Chunghop universal remote to look mode for the right one. Its a code within the manual that forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote then press the Channel up them until the device during this case your tv “Turns Off”
3) Manual Setup
- Place the “Remote Control facing To The Universal remote you would like to replace”
- Now press the “Setup Button” or “Magic”
- Then enter the “Code” (You can find this in Instruction Booklet) for manual Programming
- Now press any of the functions which you would like to “program” for instance “TV Volume Up”
- Then press And hold the corresponding key on the “Original Remote Controller”
- Finally, one among the lights will “blink” meaning it’s been saved correctly
- Now your “TV Volume Up” button has been saved to the Universal remote and you’ll use the quantity button.
We hope the above methods and therefore the codes are worked to program your Chunghop tv and also for your favorite remote.
If you’ve got any queries about the universal remote codes then leave your query within the below comment section we’ll find an answer thereto and allow you to know the solution soon too. Be liberal to inform us about your query.
Kiran Kotte is a 25 years old Youtuber. He is a tech geek and also codes sometimes. He writes on various topics like Technology, Blogging, Web designing, and SEO. He runs various other blogs under various niches.