Did you get a Hyundai universal remote 553014 or the other model? And would you wish to work your Hyundai tv then you would like to possess the universal remote codes that we mentioned below? Simply, you would like to follow the below steps and you’ll easily program your tv with the universal remote.
Check also: AOC TVs Universal Remote Codes
Hyundai Tv Universal Remote codes
First of all, you would like to form sure with what code your favorite remote is often programmed together with your tv then proceed to with those codes, alternatively, you’ll simply use each and each code until your remote is going to be programmed with the Hyundai tv.
Hyundai TV Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
- 0556, 1134, 0706, 0753, 0037, 0803, 0865, 0860, 0698, 1376
Hyundai TV Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
How to Program the Hyundai TV Universal Remote?
Actually, most of the remotes that are supporting the present Hyundai tv use the below method, once do this method to program, if it doesn’t program then use the choice methods too.
- Switch on your “TV”
- Up to three seconds you would like to carry on the “TV and Select” buttons simultaneously. Then the button will blink.
- Now, with the button lit, you would like to point the remote at the TV then enter the TV’s 3, 4, or 5 digit codes
- To verify, you would like to press the “Volume +” button then your tv volume should be up.
- Now click on the “TV button” and it’ll blink twice, which suggests your codes are stored successfully.
- If you discover it’s not helpful to program then use the below methods they could assist you.
By using the keycode we will easily program a Hyundai universal remote and therefore the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First, you would like to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Hyundai TV Universal Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it’s in “Learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” then the “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
2) Programming Via Universal Hyundai Remote Code
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that point you’ll found out your Hyundai universal remote to look mode for the right one. Its a code within the manual that forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote then press the Channel up them until the device during this case your tv “Turns Off”
3) Manual Setup
- Place the “Remote Control facing To The Universal remote you would like to replace”
- Now press the “Setup Button” or “Magic”
- Then enter the “Code” (You can find this in Instruction Booklet) for manual Programming
- Now press any of the functions which you would like to “program” as an example “TV Volume Up”
- Then press And hold the corresponding key on the “Original Remote Controller”
- Finally, one among the lights will “blink” meaning it’s been saved correctly
- Now your “TV Volume Up” button has been saved to the Universal remote and you’ll use the quantity button.
We hope the above methods and therefore the codes are worked to program your Hyundai tv and also for your favorite remote. Those methods are used for Hyundai remote setup.
If you are feeling good about this text then please give us feedback, it’ll give us a lift up to enhance our site and to succeed in many aspirants those that are expecting their remote codes, we also accept new universal remote codes those are working for you, please leave those codes within the below comment section we’ll forward them to the opposite users too by posting them in our site.