To operate any device which features a universal remote, we must need their codes either they could be three-digit, four-digit or they could be five-digit codes. From this article, we are giving the most trending codes which are applicable for any branded remote controls.
Through this blog, you’ll skill to program your tv remote with the universal remote by using the below codes and also the steps which we’ve mentioned below. Try the below codes until you discover the working code for your favorite remote.
Xenon TV Universal Remote Codes List
There are various methods to program your universal remote to work your Xenon tv, the methods are mentioned below, just go with the code and enter that code with the assistance of the below methods.
- You have to “Switch On Your TV”
- Simultaneously hit and hold “TV and SEL” up to three seconds and therefore the button will “Light”
- Now you’ve got to point the remote therewith button lit then enter the codes “3 or 4 or 5” digit codes
- Now you would like to verify with “Pressing the Volume+” button then automatically the tv volume will increase.
- Finally, click on the “TV button” then the code (3 or 4 or 5) digit codes are going to be saved.
- You can get to understand that the codes are saved when the button “blinks twice”
By using the keycode we will easily program a Xenon Tv’s universal remote and therefore the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First, you would like to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Aiwa TV Universal Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it’s in “Learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
2) Programming Via Universal Aiwa Remote Code
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that point you’ll found out your Aiwa universal remote to look mode for the right one. Its a code within the manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote then press the Channel up them until the device during this case your tv “Turns Off”
3) Manual Setup
- Place the “Remote Control facing To The Universal remote you would like to replace”
- Now press the “Setup Button” or “Magic”
- Then enter the “Code” (You can find this in Instruction Booklet) for manual Programming
- Now press any of the function which you would like to “program” as an example “TV Volume Up”
- Then press And hold the corresponding key on the “Original Remote Controller”
- Finally, one among the lights will “blink” meaning it’s been saved correctly
- Now you’re “TV Volume Up” button has been saved to the Universal remote and you’ll use the quantity button.
With the above methods, you’ll sync your tv with the universal remote by using the three, four, or five-digit codes too. You’ll use the codes with any universal remote like Comcast, Dish Network, Direct TV, RCA then on.