- 1 Best Printers For Notary Signing Agents
- 1.1 1. Brother MFC-L5900DW
- 1.2 2. Brother MFCL2710DW
- 1.3 3. Brother MFC-L5800DW
- 1.4 4. Brother HLL2350DW
- 1.5 5. Brother DCPL2550DW
- 1.6 6. Canon Image CLASS MF455DW
- 1.7 7. Canon Image CLASS LBP6030W
- 1.8 8. HP LaserJet Pro M501dn
- 1.9 9. HP LaserJet Pro M404n
- 1.10 10. HP Color LaserJet Pro M283FDW
- 1.11 Product Guide
- 1.12 FAQ’s
- 1.13 Wrapping Up
- 1.14 Check also:
Do you know what type of printers’ notary signing agents prefers? As printing is the primary and the most crucial work for these agents, they should prefer the type of printer which is considered best for them and helps them work efficiently in the corporate world.
Best Printers For Notary Signing Agents
It should provide high-quality output with a smooth and fair printing style. Also, it should have a very high printing speed for printing huge documents daily. It should be flexible with the paper size too, and able to print both legal and letter sizes printing. There are numerous printers for Notary Signing Agents from which we have picked up the top ten best quality printers with keynote features, pros, and cons. These printers are having high demand in the market.
Check also: Best Puck Locks
1. Brother MFC-L5900DW
This laser printer first scans the document and stores them in the USB flash memory card. Scanning can be done from multiple devices including smartphones, PC, Laptops, etc., and destinations including E-mail, USB, cloud networks, etc.
It has a coloured touchscreen with a dimension of 3.7”. It works on various apps such as dropbox, google drive, Evernote, etc. It works with Alexa, a voice control device, and has Amazon Dash Replenishment to measure the toner level.
- The scanning and printing of this printer are very fast.
- It requires a sheet size with dimensions 8.5×14.
- It is an auto-duplex printer.
- It has a printing speed of 42PPM.
- This printer has 70 sheets of auto-document feeder capability.
- This printer is having TN820 standard yield toner and TN850 high yield toner to print.
- Fast printing
- Saves time
- Not fit for printing envelopes or card stocks
- Sometimes USB flash memory gets stuck.
- Cannot accept other size sheets.
2. Brother MFCL2710DW
This printer works in all types of operating systems. It can connect with various compatible devices, such as PC, smartphones, and laptops. Connectivity technology is Wi-fi or wireless network from any compatible devices. It has a 50-page automatic document feeder that helps in multipage printing, scanning & fax.
This can increase efficiency by reducing paper filling and more printing. It also consists manual paper feed slot, which is used for professional printing such as envelopes, invitations, etc.
- This printer has a duplex feature
- It has a printing capacity of 32 pages per minute.
- It can easily handle letter and legal-size paper with 250 sheet capacity.
- It also possesses the toner save mode feature which saves toner cost
- Convenient printer
- Compact size
- Multifunctional printer
- PPM is lower than 40.
- Sometimes connectivity issue occurs.
- Low toner levels frequently shut down the machine.
3. Brother MFC-L5800DW
It has a unique feature of scanning with innovative capability which can easily scan from multiple destinations such as email, SharePoint, USB, etc. It has a 70-page auto document feature that can be used very conveniently in copying, faxing, and scanning. The connectivity technologies include Wi-fi, USB, and ethernet and the compatible devices include smartphones, PC, and laptops.
It requires a power source of AC 120V and 50/60Hz. The operating temperature required for this printer is 50-90F. This printer required standard yield toner or a TN850 high yield toner for smooth printing and cost-efficiency.
- The maximum time required to print a page by this printer is 7.2 seconds.
- Printer driver compatibility in PC with Windows, macOS, and Linux is very high.
- This printer can print 42 pages per minute.
- Mobile Device compatibility is with Air print, Wi-fi direct, Brother iPrint &Scan, Mopria, and Cortado Workplace.
- It has an advanced security feature that secures the network from unauthorized devices, destinations, or document access.
- It is very flexible with sheet size.
- It also works with Alexa and prints easily from any type of network even from cloud services.
- Secure network and devices.
- Very high compatibility in PC and mobile.
- Built-in innovative technology.
- More prints, less time
- Highly recommended in offices
- Effective and efficient
- In case of copying, manual feeding of sheets is to be done.
- Not a good fit for black background documents.
4. Brother HLL2350DW
This printer is highly recommended for offices but not for homes. This printer has connectivity technologies such as Wi-fi, USB, and NFC while compatible devices are PC and Laptops only. Grey and black printing can only be done by this printer.
It can handle both legal and letter size papers and can feed 250 sheets at a time. For professional-looking documents, this printer also has a separate slot for envelopes, invitations, card stock, etc.
- This printer is very flexible with different paper sizes.
- It is a certified climate pledge-friendly printer that helps in sustainable development.
- It can print 32 pages per minute.
- It also works with Alexa.
- It requires standard yield toner or high yield toner for smooth operation.
- It is the best seller of all laser printers.
- Eco-friendly printer.
- Flexible with various paper sizes.
- It is an auto-duplex printer.
- Near field communication used for connectivity
- PPM is less than 40
- Issues in fixing the cartridge
- Connectivity issues
5. Brother DCPL2550DW
It is an auto-duplex printer having a printing speed of 36 pages per minute. It has an efficiency of handling 250 sheets to meet the demand and reduce manual filling. It can easily print both letters and legal-size papers. It also has separate slots for printing professional papers such as envelopes, stock cards, etc. It can connect with all the devices such as PC, laptops, tablets, and mobile phones, and connectivity technology includes Wi-fi and USB.
- It allows flexible printing with different size papers.
- It is a multifunctional printer and saves a lot of time.
- It has a 50-sheet automatic document feeder.
- It uses TN-730 standard toner or TN-760 high yield toner to operate.
- Standardized printing
- All-in-one printer
- Available toner replenishment feature
- No power button on the device
- Need to reset the features every time before printing.
- Issues on updating firewall from the internal webserver
6. Canon Image CLASS MF455DW
It is a certified climate pledge-friendly printer with Wi-fi and ethernet as connectivity technology. Smartphones, PC, Laptops, and tablets are used as compatible devices. It is easily set up with Windows operating system and mobile applications. It is useful for small businesses and homes. It has a maximum paper capacity of 900 sheets.
- It has the capacity of printing 40 papers per minute.
- It can print up to the sheet size of 8.5×14.
- It provides special security features with the centralized system of admin login.
- It has the auto-duplex feature with 3 years warranty.
- It is a multifunctional printer that allows fast printing, quick scanning, and faxing.
- It is an eco-friendly printer.
- Best for small-scale businesses and offices.
- Compact size
- A secured device with admin login
- Effective and efficient
- Not flexible with paper size.
- Not a coloured printer.
- A scanner cannot work with macOS.
7. Canon Image CLASS LBP6030W
This printer is highly recommended to small-scale businesses. It can print 19 pages per minute. It has an auto-document feeder. Connectivity technologies include Wi-fi and USB while compatible devices include smartphones, PC, and laptops. It acquires less space and can be placed in a small space.
- It allows fast printing, scanning, and copying.
- The paper capacity feeder is up to 150 sheets.
- It uses Canon Genuine Toner 125(1600-page yield).
- In energy saver mode, power consumption is lower than 2 watts.
- The sheet size is not more than 8.5×11.
- It can easily be set up with various operating systems on PC and mobile apps.
- Cost-effective printer
- Compact design.
- Speedy printing
- Reliable for small offices
- Restricted sheet size
- Not useful for large-scale businesses.
- Not secure
- No replenishment of toner
8. HP LaserJet Pro M501dn
These printers are also climate-friendly with monochrome printing output. It is an auto-duplex printer. Its connectivity technologies are USB and ethernet while its compatible devices are PC and laptops. It has a 650-sheet capacity. It has a very high speed with HD quality printing. It can print envelopes, stock cards, etc.
These printers are also having a high-security system to protect and safeguard the network and data against cyberattacks. It is highly preferable to big companies and offices because it has all the features required in an ideal printer.
- Speedy and consistent printing with high-quality printouts.
- It has a centralized system of printing with a secured login.
- Range of printing sheet size 3×5 to 8.5×14.
- It can print up to 45 pages per minute. The maximum time required to print each page is 5.7 seconds
- Due to the latest inbuilt innovative technologies, these printers consume the lowest energy to operate as compared to other printers.
- HP provides original HP 87A/87X toner cartridges to avoid reprints and wasted supplies.
- Standardized printing
- Low power consumption
- Low-cost printing per page.
- Reduce wastage of toner.
- Effective and efficient
- Expensive for small-scale businesses.
- Cannot give coloured output
9. HP LaserJet Pro M404n
This printer is highly preferable to both large and small-scale businesses, offices, and homes. It can print fast and consistently up to 250 sheets at a time. It is flexible with different paper sizes and available prints on legal, letters, envelopes, etc. It has an optional paper tray with 550 sheets. Connectivity technologies include USB, and ethernet while compatible devices are PC and laptops. It has also compact size and can be fitted anywhere in the office
It contains various innovative technologies that reduce the wastage of paper such as automatic on/off device technology. It has a built-in dynamic security system to protect data from cyber-attacks.
- It has standardized HP 58A/58X Eco smart toner with an option of replacement.
- It has a simple out-of-box setup and cartridge replacement system.
- This printer is certified with Energy Star. It saves up to 18% energy as compared to other HP printers.
- Its speed of printing is 40 pages per minute.
- It provides high-quality documents with solid and smooth textures.
- It has also a 2-line LCD touch screen for commands.
- These printers can access, print, and share resources on the network.
- High-Quality toner with the replacement option
- Share resources over the network
- Low power consumption
- Unavailable Wi-fi connectivity technology
- The printer shuts down at the Low toner level.
- Expensive Cartridges
10. HP Color LaserJet Pro M283FDW
It is an auto-duplex printer with Colour Design printing. It has a 50-page automatic document feeder. Connectivity technologies include Wi-fi, USB, and ethernet while compatible devices include smartphones and PC. A low level of cartridge or toner replacement is optional. It can print, scan, fax, and copy documents and give high-quality printouts.
Jet Intelligence (AI) has multi-fold benefits which include quality printing, professional documents, protections against cyberattacks, and applying innovative ways through anti-fraud technology. It works with Alexa and is certified as climate-friendly for maintaining sustainability.
- It is a network-ready printer with enabled cloud printing services.
- It has a speed of 22 PPM.
- The range of sheet size is from 4×6 to 8.5×14.
- Jet Intelligence, an Artificial Intelligence built-in by HP in this printer
- This printer can work remotely by installing HP Smart App on smartphones.
- This printer saves at least 50% time by applying shortcuts.
- This printer is highly secured, and HP also provides a support system to protect the data of the company from cyberattacks.
- Colour printing with quality prints.
- Highly secured system
- AI inbuilt device
- Flexible with paper size
- Effective and Efficient
- Expensive than monochrome printers.
- Optional cartridge replacement
- Low auto-document feeder.
- Due to workload, the printer can hang
- Printer type– Unlike the inkjet and thermal printers, laser printers are the best in terms of cost per sheet of printing, speed of printing huge papers, time-saving, etc.
- Print per minute (PPM)– The printer can print at least 40 to 50 pages per minute (PPM) but below 40 PPM, the cost per print increases, and the printer is not cost-effective anymore.
- Time and cost-effectiveness– The printer should be effective in both cost and time. The printing cost and printing time of each page should be minimum.
- Dual Tray– Printers are available with dual trays also. One is for legal papers and the other is for letter papers. The tray will automatically or manually be adjusted according to the requirement.
- Toner Cartridges– The printer has standard quality toner or high-quality toner for printing. This will give a shiny and smooth texture to the document and seem presentable.
- Convenient- The printer should be convenient in handling numerous documents printed daily by the agents.
- Energy Consumption– The printer should consume less energy and give more output. It should also be heat-resistant.
Q1.Do Notary signing agents prefer security-enabled printers?
Ans: Yes, these agents do prefer security-enabled printers. However, not all printers have security features, hence they can prefer normal printers too.
Q2. Is it necessary for a printer to be flexible with different paper sizes?
Ans: No, it is not necessary because these agents mostly print on legal and letter-size papers. Other paper sizes are optional.
Q3. How can Notary agents replace the low-level toner?
Ans: It is preferable to buy a printer where the company gives a guarantee to replace the low-level toner. If agents buy any other toner from the market, then it may affect the printouts
Q4. Is wi-fi required by the printer as connectivity technology?
Ans: Without wi-fi, many printers work, but wi-fi is important. So, one must always prefer the printer with wi-fi connectivity technology.
Notary signing agents can use any of these printers to print professional-looking documents. Each of these above-mentioned printers will give clear text with smooth texture. Try these printers for presenting your document and submitting the report.