What is google Parner Setup App: Google Partners is a program that the company offers professionals in digital marketing, for example, advertising agencies can work together. This program is also open to people who manage their own AdWords accounts or those of their clients.
In addition, the Google Partners program provides individuals and businesses with numerous advantages. In addition, the benefits include free certification and training, which can help you reach a wider audience and attract new customers.
Check also: Listen To Music on a Plane
Table of Contents
Why did Google launch the Partners program?
One of the most prominent online advertising platforms is Google AdWords.Consequently, Google receives frequent requests for AdWords assistance. Similar to this, various pseudo-advertising agencies report fraud and scams to Google.Google created this program to respond to these reports and requests regarding flooding. Individuals or organizations become certified as Google Partners after passing a thorough examination. Additionally, this aids users, experts, and Google in optimizing AdWords.
Individuals as Partners: Individuals can get free exams through the Google Partners program. Additionally, Google offers free study materials for the same. Google will give you certifications if you pass the tests. The exams test your knowledge of mobile site development, Google Analytics, and Google AdWords.A personalized, printable certificate and a Google Partners public profile page are two additional benefits of becoming a certified partner.
Agencies as Partners: Companies can help agencies get Partner status by passing exams and getting certifications. The Partner or Premier Partner badge is awarded to businesses that meet the requirements to become Partners. These badges show that you have met the AdWords spending requirements and have demonstrated skill and expertise in AdWords.Additionally, these badges demonstrate that you have increased agency and client revenue. They also claim that you kept and expanded your clientele.
Sign in to individual registration as a Google Partner
Please provide the following details:
- Contact information: The mailing address is required to receive Google’s exclusive promotional offers.
- Contact info: You can choose to receive updates on your Partner account via phone calls from Google if that interests you.
- The primary nation: Google can tailor offers to you based on your primary industry.
- Job Purpose: From the drop-down menu, choose your job title.
- Connection to a company: You can choose a partner from the list if your company is already one. If not, I have outlined the steps necessary to register your business.
- Manager account for AdWords: Only individuals with an AdWords manager account can take advantage of Google’s AdWords promotional offers. To register your business as a Google partner, you must also have a manager account.
- Passions: Your interests might include the various advertising channels you use, the markets you’re looking into, and the products and services you offer.
Sign in to Partners registering your company as a Google Partner
- Enter your company’s name into the search box in the Overview section, and then select the appropriate suggestion.
- Click +Add company if the name of your business does not appear in the search results.
- Please provide the following details:
- Name of company: Google confirms and adds the name to the official list after verifying the credentials.
- Web address: A confirmation is sent by Google to the registered email address; website URL verification is required.
- Primary Nation: Enter the location of your choice for your company.
As a result, a person or business can become a Google Partner by following the steps listed above. Visit Google’s help page to learn more about the Google Partners program.
Virat Raj is a Digital Marketing Practitioner & International Keynote Speaker currently living a digital nomad lifestyle. During his more than 10 years-long expertise in digital marketing, Virat Raj has been a marketing consultant, trainer, speaker, and author of “Learn Everyday yourself: In Pursuit of Learning” which has sold over 10,000 copies, worldwide.