If you would like to work your insignia DVD player together with your |along with your”> together with your favorite universal remote then you ought to have the codes which may be programmed with your remote. So you would like to look for your code from the below list then enter it as per the methods mentioned below. So follow the tutorial now.
Insignia DVD Player Universal Remote codes
Insignia DVD Player Universal 3 Digit Remote Codes
- 143, 292, 297, 091, 096, 117, 118
Insignia DVD Player Universal 5 Digit Remote Codes
- 21268, 20591, 30675, 32428, 32596, 32095, 30741
Insignia DVD Player Universal 4 Digit Remote Codes
- 2222, 2327, 2369, 2394, 0675, 2095, 2428, 2596, 1268, 0741, 3431, 3433, 3457
By using the keycode we will easily program a universal remote and therefore the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First, you would like to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Insignia DVD Universal Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it’s in “Learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” then the “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote if your device isn’t working then attempt to repeat a similar procedure with the various code from a similar part of the reference table.
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that point you’ll find out your universal remote to look mode for the right one. Its a code within the manual that forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote then press the Channel up them until the device during this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some overtime but it’s vital to seek out your key code. Once you’ve got done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the functions.
If the above two methods can’t be helped to you then the ultimate method is “Manual Setup”, if you configure the universal remote manually your device can work perfectly.
- Place the “Remote Control facing To The Universal remote you would like to replace”
- Now press the “Setup Button” or “Magic”
- Then enter the “Code” (You can find this in Instruction Booklet) for manual Programming
- Now press any of the functions which you would like to “program” as an example “TV Volume Up”
- Then press And hold the corresponding key on the “Original Remote Controller”
- Finally, one among the lights will “blink” meaning it’s been saved correctly
- Now your “TV Volume Up” button has been saved to the Universal remote and you’ll use the quantity button.
You have to repeat for all the buttons to program, once you’ve got done all the functions which you would like and at last press the “Setup Button” Again to end the session.