- 1 Yamaha Blu-ray Universal remote codes
Here is that the list with the KNOWN working device codes for Yamaha Blu-Ray DVD players. These should work with ANY remote as these remote codes are universal. These codes will work with ALL Yamaha Blu-Ray players including Network WI-FI ready models and therefore the Yamaha 4K Upscaling 2D/3D Blu-Ray Disc & Streaming Players.
Check also: Yamaha Soundbar Universal Remote Codes
Yamaha Blu-ray Universal remote codes
Universal remote codes are becoming the most popular within the tech industry and lots of people such as you wanna use differing types of universal remote controls. If you’re trying to work your Yamaha blu-ray then here we’ve differing types of remote codes you’ll try with any of your remote controls.
Yamaha Blu-Ray Universal 4 Digit Remote Codes
- 2064, 2448, 2449, 2474, 2505
Yamaha CD Player Codes
- 5082, 5095
Yamaha CD Recorder Codes
Yamaha MD (MiniDisc) Codes
- 5080, 5081, 5086
Yamaha Tape Codes
- 5084, 5087
Yamaha Tuner Codes
- 5066, 5085, 5088, 5090, 5092
Yamaha LD (Laser Disc) Codes
Yamaha Amplifier Codes
- 5019, 5020, 5098
So check the below codes one by one whether it might be any digit codes, so try them now. We also are providing various sorts of methods for you. So attempt to enter the codes as per those methods. Network WI-FI ready models and therefore the Yamaha 4K Upscaling 2D/3D Blu-Ray Disc & Streaming Players and every one Yamaha blu-ray player will support the below codes.
By using the keycode we will easily program a Yamaha Blu-Ray Player universal remote and therefore the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First, you would like to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Yamaha Blu-Ray Player Universal Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it’s in “Learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” then the “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that point you’ll set up your Yamaha Blu-Ray Player universal remote to look mode for the right one. Its a code within the manual that forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote then press the Channel up them until the device during this case your tv “Turns Off”
- Place the “Remote Control facing To The Universal remote you would like to replace”
- Now press the “Setup Button” or “Magic”
- Then enter the “Code” (You can find this in Instruction Booklet) for manual Programming
- Now press any of the functions which you would like to “program” as an example “TV Volume Up”
- Then press And hold the corresponding key on the “Original Remote Controller”
- Finally, one among the lights will “blink” meaning it’s been saved correctly
- Now your “TV Volume Up” button has been saved to the Universal remote and you’ll use the quantity button.
We hope the above methods and therefore the codes are worked to program your Yamaha Blu-Ray Player and also for your favorite remote. Those methods are used for Yamaha Blu-Ray Player remote setup.
If you are feeling good about this article then please give us a feedback, it’ll give us a lift up to enhance our site and to succeed in many aspirants those that are expecting their remote codes, we also accept new universal remote codes those are working for you, please leave those codes within the below comment section we’ll forward them to the opposite users too by posting them in our site.