To control your Supersonic TV with the Universal remote we’ve mentioned programming instructions with three methods you’ll program as soon as possible by using the codes and that are mentioned below the table.
Check also: Supersonic DVD Universal Remote Codes
Supersonic Tv’s Universal remote codes
If you discover any of these universal remote codes haven’t been worked properly for your remote regardless of the brand it’s, then attempts to use the choice codes then your supersonic tv is going to be programmed with the universal remote therewith code.
Supersonic 4 Digit Universal Remote Codes
- 1421, 0208, 5330, 0556, 0698, 3595, 0944, 0455, 4701, 0241, 0096.
Supersonic 5 Digit Universal Remote Codes
- 11125, 13595, 12424, 17048, 12104, 15322, 13593, 21354, 13135, 13154, 13877, 22321, 13894, 13204, 14421, 11753, 11233
How to Program Supersonic Tv’s remote
There are three simple ways to set up or to configure a universal remote and therefore the first one is using a Keycode, Programming Via universal remote code for Supersonic Tv Search, and Manual Setup.
- Switch on “Supersonic TV”
- Up to “3 Seconds” you would like to press and hold “TV and also SEL” buttons then it’ll be lighting
- With the “lit” button you would like to point the remote before your TV screen then enter “TV’s 4 Digit Code”
- Now you’ve got to “Verify” by pressing on “Volume+” button
- Then click on the “TV Button” to store this “Four Digit Universal Code”
- Finally, the “Button” will blink twice meaning “The Code is Stored”
By using the keycode we will easily program a Supersonic TV universal remote and therefore the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First, you would like to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Universal Supersonic TV Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it’s in “Learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” then the “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that point you’ll find out your Supersonic TV universal remote to look mode for the right one. Its a code within the manual that forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote then press the Channel up them until the device during this case your tv “Turns Off”
- Place the “Remote Control facing To The Universal remote you would like to replace”
- Now press the “Setup Button” or “Magic”
- Then enter the “Code” (You can find this in Instruction Booklet) for manual Programming
- Now press any of the functions which you would like to “program” as an example “TV Volume Up”
- Then press And hold the corresponding key on the “Original Remote Controller”
- Finally, one among the lights will “blink” meaning it’s been saved correctly
- Now your “TV Volume Up” button has been saved to the Universal remote and you’ll use the quantity button.
If you found the above three methods didn’t work for your universal remote then use the below method it’d be helpful to you, use a similar universal remote code that we mentioned above.