There are several sorts of bose home theaters like Solo, CineMate, 321, Acoustimass, SoundTouch, Lifestyle, Wave, would you wish to regulate it by using any of your favorite universal remote, of course, you ought to need the codes, we’ve all kinds of codes you’ll check them one by one.
Check also: Bose Soundbar Universal Remote Codes
Bose Home Theater Universal Remote codes
Actually, the bose home theatre is often controlled by any sort of universal remote control but you ought to need the right suitable working method to program it. We’ve mentioned simple steps to follow, so check them and enter consistently with them.
BOSE Home Theater Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
BOSE Home Theater Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes For older BOSE Home Theater Systems:
Program your universal remote to a BOSE home theatre. Use the subsequent 4 and 5 digit remote codes.
All remote codes reported working with BOSE Home Theater: Bose CineMate GS Series II, Bose 123 sound system, Bose Acoustimass 10 Series IV Home Entertainment loudspeaker, Bose SoundTouch, Bose Lifestyle SoundTouch 535 Entertainment System, Bose CineMate Series II Digital home theatre loudspeaker, and more.
By using the keycode we will easily program a universal remote and therefore the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First, you would like to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Universal Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it’s in “Learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” then the “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote if your device isn’t working then attempt to repeat an equivalent procedure with the various code from an equivalent part of the reference table.
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that point you’ll found out your universal remote to look mode for the right one. Its a code within the manual that forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote then press the Channel up them until the device during this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some overtime but it’s vital to seek out your key code. Once you’ve got done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the functions.
If the above two methods can’t be helped to you then the ultimate method is “Manual Setup”, if you configure the universal remote manually your device can work perfectly.
- Place the “Remote Control facing To The Universal remote you would like to replace”
- Now press the “Setup Button” or “Magic”
- Then enter the “Code” (You can find this in Instruction Booklet) for manual Programming
- Now press any of the functions which you would like to “program” as an example “TV Volume Up”
- Then press And hold the corresponding key on the “Original Remote Controller”
- Finally, one among the lights will “blink” meaning it’s been saved correctly
- Now your “TV Volume Up” button has been saved to the Universal remote and you’ll use the quantity button.
You have to repeat for all the buttons to program, once you’ve got done all the functions which you would like and eventually press the “Setup Button” Again to end the session.