SEIKI is one of the popular Television brands within the market. Usually, a Seiki TV comes with a remote . But if for any reason you misplace your Seiki TV remote or it gets spoilt, you’ll use a universal remote to program the TV. With a universal remote, you’ll program not just your TV but other devices like DVD and Satellite.
If you would like Seiki TV Universal Remote codes to program your TV, this post outlines the codes below. There are a variety of universal remote codes for Seiki listed below. We provided quite one code for every device. So if one among the codes doesn’t work, please try another code. The code is sometimes a 4-digits figure.
Seiki Blu-Ray Universal 4 Digit Remote Codes
- 0178, 5006, 0002
Seiki Blu-Ray Universal 3 Digit Remote Codes
- 363, 113, 258, 050, 505, 506, 516, 523, 526
Seiki Blu-Ray Universal 5 Digit Remote Codes
- 10178, 11864
Seiki blu-ray DVD players have different universal remote codes, if you’re checking out those codes to program your remote by using these codes then here are the codes and also some useful methods too. Simply select the codes below then enter them as per the below-mentioned procedure.
If you are unable to program with the below-mentioned codes then simply follow the manual method then you’ll find the relevant codes there to program and then you’ll simply follow the programming procedure. Which may operate your Seiki Blu-ray DVD player?
By using the keycode we will easily program a Seiki Blu-Ray Player universal remote and therefore the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First, you would like to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Seiki Blu-Ray Player Universal Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it’s in “Learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that point you’ll set up your Seiki Blu-Ray Player universal remote to look mode for the right one. Its a code within the manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote then press the Channel up them until the device during this case your tv “Turns Off”
- Place the “Remote Control facing To The Universal remote you would like to replace”
- Now press the “Setup Button” or “Magic”
- Then enter the “Code” (You can find this in Instruction Booklet) for manual Programming
- Now press any of the function which you would like to “program” as an example “TV Volume Up”
- Then press And hold the corresponding key on the “Original Remote Controller”
- Finally, one among the lights will “blink” meaning it’s been saved correctly
- Now your “TV Volume Up” button has been saved to the Universal remote and you’ll use the quantity button.
We hope the above methods and therefore the codes are worked to program your Seiki Blu-Ray Player and also for your favorite remote. Those methods are used for Seiki Blu-Ray Player remote setup.