- 1 Panasonic Blu-Ray Universal Remote Codes
- 1.1 Panasonic Blu-Ray 5 Digit Universal Remote Codes
- 1.2 Panasonic Blu-Ray 4 Digit Universal Remote Codes
- 1.3 How to Program Panasonic Blu-Ray Player Universal Remote?
- 1.4 1) Keycode
- 1.5 2) Programming Via Universal Panasonic Blu-Ray Player Remote Code
- 1.6 3) Manual Setup
- 1.7 Conclusion
- 1.8 FAQ’s
- 1.8.1 Q1.Panasonic Bluray DMR PWT550 remotes now not working?
- 1.8.2 Q2.The remote control does not work?
- 1.8.3 Q3.How do I free up my Blu-ray player?
- 1.8.4 Q4.Why won’t my Blu-ray participant play some discs?
- 1.8.5 Q5.How do I reset my Panasonic Blu-ray player?
- 1.8.6 Q6.Can I add apps to my Panasonic Blu-Ray player?
- 1.8.7 Q7.Do Blu-Ray gamers want updates?
- 1.9 Check also:
The Panasonic blu-ray universal remote codes are mentioned below within the category of 4 and 5 digits. If you would like either 4 digits then you’ll use them otherwise you can use three-digit codes too. To understand your universal remote what sort of code it needs then try the codes.
Check also: Samsung Universal Remote Codes
Panasonic Blu-Ray Universal Remote Codes
You can also try all the codes mentioned within the below lines one by one until your Panasonic blu-ray gets programmed with the remote. Otherwise, you’ll easily look for the code manually, by using the below-mentioned programming methods. So let’s start.
Panasonic Blu-Ray 5 Digit Universal Remote Codes
- 20490, 20703, 21490, 20632, 20503, 21641, 21579, 21762
Panasonic Blu-Ray 4 Digit Universal Remote Codes
- 0820, 0862, 0716, 0733, 0740
How to Program Panasonic Blu-Ray Player Universal Remote?
By using the keycode we will easily program a Panasonic Blu-Ray Player universal remote and therefore the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First, you would like to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Panasonic Blu-Ray Player Universal Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it’s in “Learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
2) Programming Via Universal Panasonic Blu-Ray Player Remote Code
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that point you’ll found out your Panasonic Blu-Ray Player universal remote to look mode for the right one. Its a code within the manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote then press the Channel up them until the device during this case your tv “Turns Off”
3) Manual Setup
- Place the “Remote Control facing To The Universal remote you would like to replace”
- Now press the “Setup Button” or “Magic”
- Then enter the “Code” (You can find this in Instruction Booklet) for manual Programming
- Now press any of the function which you would like to “program” as an example “TV Volume Up”
- Then press And hold the corresponding key on the “Original Remote Controller”
- Finally, one among the lights will “blink” meaning it’s been saved correctly
- Now your “TV Volume Up” button has been saved to the Universal remote and you’ll use the quantity button.
We hope the above methods and therefore the codes are worked to program your Panasonic Blu-Ray Player and also for your favorite remote. Those methods are used for Panasonic Blu-Ray Player remote setup.
Check also: Toshiba Universal Remote Codes
If you are feeling good about this text then please give us feedback, it’ll give us a lift up to enhance our site and to succeed in many aspirants those that are expecting their Panasonic Blu-ray remote codes, we also accept new universal remote codes those are working for you, please leave those codes within the below comment section we’ll forward them to the opposite users too by posting them in our site.
Q1.Panasonic Bluray DMR PWT550 remotes now not working?
A remote can be made to ‘go bad’ by means of having control issues due to the fact customers in attempting to make a computing device work, press ever more difficult and repeatedly till these motions surely put out the contacts under the buttons.
Q2.The remote control does not work?
Point the remote control at the remote control sensor on the essential unit. Remove any barriers between the remote control and the primary unit. Also, dispose of any dust from the transmission window and the unit’s sensor.
Q3.How do I free up my Blu-ray player?
Press and hold the PAUSE or the STOP button on the Blu-ray Disc participant for about 10 seconds until LOCKED is displayed on the front panel display. NOTE: Depending on the model, you will have to press both the PAUSE button and the STOP button.
Q4.Why won’t my Blu-ray participant play some discs?
There are a number of motives a disc might also now not play in the Blu-ray player. A soiled or scratched disc is the most apparent cause, however, an improper place code or configuration of your home theater device can be the motive as well.
Q5.How do I reset my Panasonic Blu-ray player?
Press the Home button on the Blu-ray Disc participant remote. Once the menu is displayed, press the Left arrow button on the remote and navigate to the choice Setup. On Setup, use the Down arrow button and go to Resetting and press the Enter button.
Q6.Can I add apps to my Panasonic Blu-Ray player?
It is now not possible to download new functions to your Blu-ray Disc player. You can add or eliminate these pre-installed apps from the My Apps region of the Blu-ray Disc Player.
Q7.Do Blu-Ray gamers want updates?
Firmware updates are launched on the ordinary groundwork for community-enabled Blu-ray Players. These updates are used to decorate modern-day features, restore bugs, and in some instances add extra applications to the device. An Internet connection is required to perform a firmware update.