The Panasonic blu-ray universal remote codes are mentioned below within the category of 4 and 5 digits. If you would like either 4 digits then you’ll use them otherwise you can use three-digit codes too. To understand your universal remote what sort of code it needs then try the codes.
You can also try all the codes mentioned within the below lines one by one until your Panasonic blu-ray gets programmed with the remote. Otherwise, you’ll easily look for the code manually, by using the below-mentioned programming methods. So let’s start.
Panasonic Blu-Ray 5 Digit Universal Remote Codes
- 20490, 20703, 21490, 20632, 20503, 21641, 21579, 21762
Panasonic Blu-Ray 4 Digit Universal Remote Codes
- 0820, 0862, 0716, 0733, 0740
How to Program Panasonic Blu-Ray Player Universal Remote?
By using the keycode we will easily program a Panasonic Blu-Ray Player universal remote and therefore the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First, you would like to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Panasonic Blu-Ray Player Universal Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it’s in “Learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
2) Programming Via Universal Panasonic Blu-Ray Player Remote Code
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that point you’ll found out your Panasonic Blu-Ray Player universal remote to look mode for the right one. Its a code within the manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote then press the Channel up them until the device during this case your tv “Turns Off”
3) Manual Setup
- Place the “Remote Control facing To The Universal remote you would like to replace”
- Now press the “Setup Button” or “Magic”
- Then enter the “Code” (You can find this in Instruction Booklet) for manual Programming
- Now press any of the function which you would like to “program” as an example “TV Volume Up”
- Then press And hold the corresponding key on the “Original Remote Controller”
- Finally, one among the lights will “blink” meaning it’s been saved correctly
- Now your “TV Volume Up” button has been saved to the Universal remote and you’ll use the quantity button.
We hope the above methods and therefore the codes are worked to program your Panasonic Blu-Ray Player and also for your favorite remote. Those methods are used for Panasonic Blu-Ray Player remote setup.
If you are feeling good about this text then please give us a feedback, it’ll give us a lift up to enhance our site and to succeed in many aspirants those that are expecting their remote codes, we also accept new universal remote codes those are working for you, please leave those codes within the below comment section we’ll forward them to the opposite users too by posting them in our site.