In this comprehensive guide, we delve into the world of Onkyo Blu-Ray universal remote codes, revealing the key to seamless control of your Blu-Ray player and other home theater components. Whether you’re a movie enthusiast, a gaming aficionado, or simply looking to streamline your entertainment setup, these codes can be your gateway to convenience
Here is that the list with the KNOWN working device codes for Onkyo Blu-Ray DVD players. These should work with ANY remote as these remote codes are universal. These codes will work with ALL Onkyo Blu-Ray players including the Smart Network WI-FI-ready models and therefore the Onkyo 4K Upscaling 2D/3D Blu-Ray Disc & Streaming Players.
Check also: Onkyo Universal Remote Codes
Owning an Onkyo Blu-Ray player offers a world of entertainment at your fingertips. However, juggling multiple remote controls for various devices can be cumbersome. That’s where universal remote controls come to the rescue, simplifying your home theater experience.
Table of Contents
Onkyo Blu-ray Universal Remote codes
Basically, these codes will work with all kinds of Onkyo Blu-Ray players, including the smart network wifi-ready models and also the Onkyo 4k upscaling 2D/3D Blu-ray disc & streaming payers.
Onkyo Blu-Ray Universal 4 Digit Remote Codes
- 0722, 0811, 0695, 0696
Onkyo Blu-Ray Universal 5 Digit Remote Codes
- 20627, 20503, 21769, 22147
How to Program Onkyo Blu-ray
Now it’s time to produce the codes and also the best method to program your okyo blu-ray player, so just check the below codes and enter them as per the below-mentioned methods.
By using the keycode we will easily program an Onkyo Blu-Ray Player universal remote and therefore the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First, you would like to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Onkyo Blu-Ray Player Universal Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it’s in “Learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that point you’ll set up your Onkyo Blu-Ray Player universal remote to look mode for the right one. It is a code in the manual that forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote then press the Channel up them until the device during this case your tv “Turns Off”
- Place the “Remote Control facing To The Universal remote you would like to replace”
- Now press the “Setup Button” or “Magic”
- Then enter the “Code” (You can find this in the Instruction Booklet) for manual Programming
- Now press any of the functions that you would like to “program” as an example “TV Volume Up”
- Then press And hold the corresponding key on the “Original Remote Controller”
- Finally, one of the lights will “blink” meaning it’s been saved correctly
- Now your “TV Volume Up” button has been saved to the Universal remote and you’ll use the quantity button.
We hope the above methods and therefore the codes work to program your Onkyo Blu-Ray Player and also for your favorite remote. Those methods are used for the Onkyo Blu-Ray Player remote setup.
If you are feeling good about this text then please give us feedback, it’ll give us a lift up to enhance our site and to succeed in many aspirants who are expecting their remote codes, we also accept new universal remote codes that are working for you, please leave those codes within the below comment section we’ll forward them to the other users too by posting them in our site.
Kiran Kotte is a 25 years old Youtuber. He is a tech geek and also codes sometimes. He writes on various topics like Technology, Blogging, Web designing, and SEO. He runs various other blogs under various niches.