Make the most of your Ocosmo Universal Remote by programming it with the right codes. Find the Ocosmo Universal Remote codes you need on our website and enjoy the hassle-free operation of your devices. If you’d wish to program your Ocosmo tv along with your favorite universal remote then you must use the below-mentioned codes either three-digit or four-digit or five-digit codes and then your tv is going to be paired with the universal remote.
Check also: Universal Remote Codes
Table of Contents
Ocosmo Universal Remote Codes
You can check the codes which are mentioned below if you couldn’t connect your tv together with your favorite universal remote by using anybody of these codes then try and check the other codes from the below list then finally at one point your remote is going to be programmed.
Ocosmo Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
- 13899, 10810, 10000, 11360, 10878, 11599, 10889
Ocosmo TV Remote Code Spectrum
- 01877, 03560, 01376, 02187, 03294, 05651
How to Program
Use the below methods to program your ocosmo tv remote together with your |along with your”> together with your favorite universal remote therefore the codes are mentioned within the above list so use those codes while trying to program your favorite remote with your tv remote.
By using the keycode we will easily program a universal remote and therefore the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First, you would like to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Ocosmo TV’s Device Universal Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it’s in “Learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote if your device isn’t working then attempt to repeat a similar procedure with the various code from a similar part of the reference table.
2) Programming Via Universal Remote Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that point you’ll found out your universal remote to look mode for the right one. Its a code within the manual that forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote then press the Channel up them until the device during this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some overtime but it’s vital to seek out your key code. Once you’ve got done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the functions.
3) Manual Setup
If the above two methods can’t be helpful to you then the ultimate method is “Manual Setup”, if you configure the universal remote manually your device can work perfectly.
- Place the “Remote Control facing To The Universal remote you would like to replace”
- Now press the “Setup Button” or “Magic”
- Then enter the “Code” (You can find this in Instruction Booklet) for manual Programming
- Now press any of the functions which you would like to “program” as an example “TV Volume Up”
- Then press And hold the corresponding key on the “Original Remote Controller”
- Finally, one of the lights will “blink” meaning it’s been saved correctly
- Now your “TV Volume Up” button has been saved to the Universal remote and you’ll use the quantity button.
- With the above three methods, we will easily Program Our Ocosmo TV’s Device Universal Remote.
This article is going to be helpful for each universal remote no matter your brand, just you would like to stay on checking the codes until your device is programmed together with your favorite universal remote.
Kiran Kotte is a 25 years old Youtuber. He is a tech geek and also codes sometimes. He writes on various topics like Technology, Blogging, Web designing, and SEO. He runs various other blogs under various niches.