- 1 Memorex DVD Universal Remote Codes
- 1.1 Memorex DVD Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
- 1.2 Memorex DVD Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
- 1.3 RCA Universal Remote Codes for Memorex DVD players
- 1.4 One-For-All Universal Remote Codes for Memorex DVD players
- 1.5 GE Universal Remote Codes for Memorex DVD players
- 1.6 Philips Universal Remote Codes for Memorex DVD players
- 1.7 Program Instructions
- 1.8 Check also:
With the DVD Universal Remote ready to “> we will operate our DVD and these remote controls able to manage the audio and also the video devices which are associated with your DVD of any brand. to control any of your DVD devices you would like to enter some specific digit numbers like 2, 3, 4, or 5 digit device code into your DVD universal tv remote. If you can’t ready to find the remote model number you’ve got to see it inside the battery compartment or it’d be the back of the remote.
Check also: RCA Universal Remote Codes
Memorex DVD Universal Remote Codes
We have three methods to program a DVD universal remote together with your devices by using the precise DVD codes for DVD universal remote. So follow the below steps if you have already got the three-digit or four-digit or the five-digit universal DVD remote codes.
Memorex DVD Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
- 2003, 2424, 0722, 1297, 3349
Memorex DVD Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
- 31270, 32213, 20695, 20831, 21270, 30695, 30831
RCA Universal Remote Codes for Memorex DVD players
- 3391, 3384
One-For-All Universal Remote Codes for Memorex DVD players
- 0797, 0854
GE Universal Remote Codes for Memorex DVD players
- 0446, 0394
Philips Universal Remote Codes for Memorex DVD players
- 1413, 1913, 0246, 1606
There are three simple ways to line up or to configure a universal remote and therefore the first one is employing a Keycode, Programming Via universal remote code for DVD Search, and Manual Setup.
By using the keycode we will easily program a DVD universal remote and therefore the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First, you would like to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Universal DVD Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it’s in “Learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
2) Programming Via Universal DVD Remote Code
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that point you’ll set up your DVD universal remote to look mode for the right one. Its a code within the manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote then press the Channel up them until the device during this case your tv “Turns Off”
3) Manual Setup
- Place the “Remote Control facing To The Universal remote you would like to replace”
- Now press the “Setup Button” or “Magic”
- Then enter the “Code” (You can find this in Instruction Booklet) for manual Programming
- Now press any of the functions which you would like to “program” as an example “TV Volume Up”
- Then press And hold the corresponding key on the “Original Remote Controller”
- Finally, one among the lights will “blink” which means it’s been saved correctly
- Now you’re “TV Volume Up” button has been saved to the Universal remote and you’ll use the volume button.
We have a listing of all known and dealing remote codes which will work with Memorex DVD players. The remote codes for Memorex DVD are 4 and 5 digit remote codes. The remote codes will work with all universal remote controls when programmed using the remote user’s manual. The Memorex DVD codes also will work for SAT and CABLE remotes. If you’ve got any issues with the Memorex DVD remote codes not working, leave your question below with the model number of the remote and Memorex DVD.