Keyin rm-133e Universal Remote Codes: The Keyin RM-133E is a universal remote control that can be programmed to work with a variety of electronic devices, including TVs, DVD players, and cable/satellite boxes.
The Keyin RM-133E Universal Remote Codes offer a cost-effective and convenient solution for controlling multiple electronic devices with a single remote control. The RM-133E is compatible with a wide range of devices, including TVs, DVD players, and cable/satellite boxes.
Programming the RM-133E is simple and user-friendly, and the remote control’s “Auto Search” function makes it easy to find the correct code for your device. Overall, the Keyin RM-133E Universal Remote Codes are a great option for anyone looking to simplify their home entertainment setup and reduce clutter by using a single remote control for multiple devices.
There are many universal remote codes for your favorite Chunghop universal tv, we’ve mentioned all the codes for many usable tv’s with this chunghop remote rm-88e, rm-133e, and other remotes we will operate our favorite tv like Samsung, Aiwa, Sanyo then on.. we mentioned all kinds of codes like three-digit, four-digit, and also five-digit too.
Table of Contents
Keyin RM-133e Universal Remote Codes
Keyin rm-133e Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
- 002, 006, 071, 128
Keyin rm-133e Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
- 0029, 0022, 0286, 0280, 0379, 0380, 0456, 0604, 0637, 0079, 0104, 0107, 0110, 0166
How to Program Chunghop TV Universal Remote?
There are three different methods to program Chunghop tv universal remote either it might be a universal remote or it might be the other popular remote but the methods are equivalent.
By using the keycode we will easily program a Chunghop universal remote and therefore the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First, you would like to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Chunghop TV Universal Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it’s in “Learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
2) Programming Via Universal Chunghop Remote Code
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that point you’ll found out your Chunghop universal remote to look mode for the right one. Its a code within the manual that forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote then press the Channel up them until the device during this case your tv “Turns Off”
3) Manual Setup
- Place the “Remote Control facing To The Universal remote you would like to replace”
- Now press the “Setup Button” or “Magic”
- Then enter the “Code” (You can find this in Instruction Booklet) for manual Programming
- Now press any of the functions which you would like to “program” for instance “TV Volume Up”
- Then press And hold the corresponding key on the “Original Remote Controller”
- Finally, one among the lights will “blink” meaning it’s been saved correctly
- Now your “TV Volume Up” button has been saved to the Universal remote and you’ll use the quantity button.
We hope the above methods and therefore the codes are worked to program your Chunghop tv and also for your favorite remote.
Here are some advantages of using the Keyin RM-133E Universal Remote Codes:
- Compatibility: The RM-133E is compatible with a wide range of electronic devices, including TVs, DVD players, and cable/satellite boxes. This means that you can use one remote control to operate multiple devices.
- Cost-effective: Purchasing a universal remote like the RM-133E is often more cost-effective than buying a replacement remote for each device you own. Plus, if you have multiple devices, you can control them all with one remote instead of buying a separate remote for each device.
- Easy to program: Programming the RM-133E is a simple process that can be done in just a few steps. The remote comes with a user manual that includes a list of codes for different devices. If you don’t have a code, you can use RM-133E’s “Auto Search” function to find the correct code.
- Convenience: With the RM-133E, you can control your electronic devices from the comfort of your couch or bed. You don’t have to get up and manually adjust the settings on each device.
- User-friendly: The RM-133E has a simple and intuitive design, making it easy for users of all ages to operate. The buttons are clearly labeled and easy to understand.
Overall, the Keyin RM-133E Universal Remote Codes offer a convenient and cost-effective solution for controlling multiple electronic devices with one remote control.
If you’ve got any queries about the universal remote codes then leave your query in the below comment section we’ll find an answer thereto and allow you to know the solution soon too. Be liberal to inform us about your query.
Here are some frequently asked questions and answers about the Keyin RM-133E Universal Remote Codes:
Q: What types of devices can the RM-133E be used with?
A: The RM-133E can be used with a variety of electronic devices, including TVs, DVD players, cable/satellite boxes, and other devices with infrared remote control capability.
Q: How do I program the RM-133E to work with my device?
A: Programming the RM-133E is a simple process. First, turn on the device you want to program. Then, press and hold the “Set” button on the RM-133E until the LED light stays on. Next, press the button for the device you want to program (e.g. “TV”). Finally, enter the 3-digit code for your device, which you can find in the user manual or online. The LED light should turn off, indicating that the code has been accepted.
Q: What if I don’t know the code for my device?
A: If you don’t know the code for your device, you can use the RM-133E’s “Auto Search” function to find the correct code. Follow the instructions in the user manual to activate the “Auto Search” function.
Q: What if the RM-133E doesn’t work with my device?
A: If the RM-133E doesn’t work with your device, try programming it with a different code. If none of the codes work, it’s possible that the RM-133E is not compatible with your device.
Q: Can I use the RM-133E to control multiple devices?
A: Yes, the RM-133E can be programmed to work with multiple devices. Simply follow the instructions for programming each device.
Q: How do I replace the batteries in the RM-133E?
A: To replace the batteries in the RM-133E, open the battery compartment on the back of the remote and insert two AAA batteries. Make sure to match the positive and negative ends of the batteries with the markings in the battery compartment
Kiran Kotte is a 25 years old Youtuber. He is a tech geek and also codes sometimes. He writes on various topics like Technology, Blogging, Web designing, and SEO. He runs various other blogs under various niches.