You have a bulk printing project at hand, but your Epson L3150 printer just froze and is not working. You are sure there is enough ink, but you cannot figure out why this is happening.
Well, don’t sweat.
The Epson L3150 printer is a multifunctional, high-performance printer. Therefore, it can be upsetting if it stops working. You can reset your printer to factory settings with the help of adjustment software such as the Epson L3150 Resetter tool. This can be done when your printer notifies you about a “Service Required” message and your printer will be restored to default settings.
Let’s explore more about this.
How Does A Epson L3150 Resetter Work?
You might encounter that your Epson L3150 printer is showing an error while printing. You will notice all its system lights, such as the power button light and printing light blinking together. You can confirm the error by printing a test page. As soon as you command your printer to print a test page under “Printer Settings”, you will be able to view a message which says, “The printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support.”
Check also: Epson L380 Resetter
In such a case you will have to reset your printer. To do so, Epsom L3150 Resetter software is the quickest option. After using this program, your printer will come back to its original factory settings, all data will be wiped-off and you will be able to resume printing within no time.
You can achieve this by following these simple steps:
- Step 1: Disable any Antivirus software on your PC like Windows Defender and Treat Protection or real-time protection. This is important for extracting the Epson L3150 Resetter software or the adjustment program which would otherwise get deleted by the Antivirus in the PC.
- Step 2: Download the Epson L3150 Resetter program from any reliable source on the Internet. It will be downloaded as a compressed WINRAR file.
- Step 3: Now, extract this file on your PC. The extracted file will be displayed by the name of “AdjProg.exe”. Open the .exe file and click on “Accept”.
- Step 4: Copy the License Number by pressing Ctrl+C.
- Step 5: Open “Keygen” from the extracted files. Once open, give a name to the key and paste the License Number in the “License ID” column by pressing Ctrl+V.
- Step 6: Click on the given button named “New Key”.
- Step 7: Now, copy the new key that has been generated by Keygen by pressing Ctrl+C.
- Step 8: Go to the Epson L3150 Resetter program and click on the button named “Enter Key”. Paste the new key in the given area by pressing Ctrl+V.
- Step 9: You can now close the Keygen.
- Step 10: The Epson L3150 Resetter or Adjustment Program is now active.
- Step 11: Under “Model Name” select Epson L1350 and click on “OK”.
- Step 12: Click on the “Particular Adjustment Mode”. Scroll down to the “Maintenance” category and select “Waste Ink Pad Counter.” Press the “OK” button.
- Step 13: Check the option of “Main Pad Counter” by clicking on the tiny white checkbox beside it.
- Step 14: Click on the “Check” button then click on “Initialize”.
- Step 15: After the initialization process is completed, a dialogue box will ask you to turn off your printer. Do so by clicking on “OK”.
- Step 16: Now, on the printer, press the power button “OFF”, wait for 10 seconds, and press it “ON”. You will see that no lights are blinking anymore, and your printer has been reset to factory settings.
- Step 17: Now, click on “Finish”, then on the previous page, click on “Quit”.
How is Epson L3150 Useful?
The Epson L3150 printer is a smart and economical choice for printing solutions where high output is required at a reasonable cost. Not only this. The Epson L3150 printer also has an in-built ink tank which allows spill-free and zero-error ink refilling, since individual ink bottles have separate nozzles.
If you are looking for high printing productivity at a lesser cost, then Epson L3150 can be a good choice as:
- It has an effective cost per print of 7 Paise to 18 Paise depending on the usage of color.
- It has a compact and integrated tank design which saves space.
- Refilling is easy and spill-free.
- It can connect to any smart device through Wi-Fi and enables you to print anything conveniently.
- It’s Wi-Fi Direct function allows the printer to pair with four devices simultaneously without any router.
- It allows 4R borderless printing.
- Each set of ink cartridges provides a high print yield of 4,500 black and 7,500 color prints.
- Ink bottles with unique nozzles which fit into their corresponding tanks only, leading to error-free refilling.
When Is A Epson L3150 Resetter Software Required?
Your Epson L3150 printer may show a message saying, “The printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life.” This is accompanied by a red light blinking on the machine. It signifies that your printer’s waste ink pad counter has reached its maximum limit.
This error can also occur in case your Wi-Fi is unstable. Therefore, you need to reset your Epson L3150 printer with the help of an Adjustment Program. An Epson L 3150 resetter will allow you to reboot the machine to factory settings. But, before you go ahead, think twice before resetting your printer. Once you activate the resetter tool all the data and settings saved on your printer will be permanently erased.
Check also: ▷ Epson Adjustment Program
Epson L3150 Resetter tool is a handy software that enables you to bring the printer back to its factory settings. By going through these step-by-step instructions, you will be able to restart your Epson L3150 printer very quickly. Keep in mind to check if your printer is functioning properly by giving a test print. And, you are good to go.
Q1: Can one license key be used for multiple printers?
No, one license key can be used for only one machine. On using it once, it will be blocked for that particular machine.
Q2: How do I check if my Epson L3150 printer is working properly after using Epson L3150 Resetter?
You can check if your printer is working properly by printing a test document. Your Epson L3150 printer will print the test document immediately.
Q3: Do I have to separately download Keygen?
No. The Keygen file is extracted along with the other files of the Epson L3150 Resetter.
Virat Raj is a Digital Marketing Practitioner & International Keynote Speaker currently living a digital nomad lifestyle. During his more than 10 years-long expertise in digital marketing, Virat Raj has been a marketing consultant, trainer, speaker, and author of “Learn Everyday yourself: In Pursuit of Learning” which has sold over 10,000 copies, worldwide.