In order to choose the best motorcycle speakers for yourself, it’s important that you know what kind of sound you want from your speakers. One type of speaker is spring-loaded with a 16-ohm impedance with a frequency range from 50 Hz – 20 kHz and has 4 x 6 watts output power which will give a good bass response, particularly in bars and clubs. A common feature on your motorcycle that enables you to listen to music while riding. You can make a selection of different sounds (music, street, and wind) or switch them off completely.
Check also: Best Outdoor Rock Speakers
Another type would be an 8-ohm driver with an impedance range from 16 ohms up to 120ohms for 40 watter speakers (without overload). This will give a nice high-quality sound. The last type includes speakers which are mostly installed on motorcycles and have a diameter of 4.5 inches. These are known to produce the loudest noise that would be optimum for a motorcycle environment. They can be attached to seats or side panels of your bike and can also be installed inside speaker boxes for sound projection at louder levels (above 85 dB).
Table of Contents
Experts Suggestion Best Motorcycle Speakers
If you plan to install the Best motorcycle speakers, you should know that they come in different sizes, power capabilities, and designs. You should choose what would work best with your motorcycle considering its cost, shape, size, etc. Quality is another major factor you must look into when choosing motorcycle speakers.
1. Hogtunes 352R-AA Replacement Rear Speaker
It is a high-quality 9″ speaker that can be easily attached to the back side of your bike. You can attach it to any two points on the motorcycle body including the front, rear, or sides. It has a 4-ohm impedance and its sensitivity is 87 dB. The wire of this speaker is made of 32-gauge copper. This will give you great quality sound from the speakers so you won’t have to adjust the volume too much in order to keep it at a moderate level. The bass from this speaker is strong, so it’s great for listening to music.
- It’s 12 volts and uses 6 watts of power which is excellent for motorcycle owners using it.
- It has a 4-ohm impedance range from 16-120 ohms which enables the speaker to produce the best sound for your vehicle.
- The sensitivity is 87 dB, making it one of the loudest speakers in the market today, hence an optimum sound at loud levels.
- It’s made with a tough plastic material that will give you great protection against scratches and watermarks. So you can use it worry-free on rainy days or when washing your bike at home.
2. Feniex Industries S-5018 Titan 30W Siren/Speaker
This is good quality and durable speaker with a 50W output power. It is designed to fit perfectly in the dashboard, replacing your existing speaker. The tank of this speaker is made of plastic which makes it easy to clean. This is an ideal choice for those who want to make the loudest sound possible and have a louder sound projection than any other type of speaker out there. Its 4″ diameter allows you to feel the high-quality sound while riding at higher speeds.
- The power handling capacity of this speaker is 30 watts which will give you distortion-free music during your ride and listening at loud levels.
- This speaker has a 4″ diameter which is suitable for making loud sounds. It’s also designed to fit perfectly in the dashboard of your vehicle, replacing your existing speaker.
- It has a 50 W output power and can handle a maximum power input of 100 watts, giving you a high-quality siren sound.
- This speaker has a water resistance design and can be easily fitted to any dashboard.
3. KSPEAKER Motorcycle Speakers Bluetooth Waterproof Radio Audio System
This is a high-quality system that will give you the best sound quality and noise cancellation. It has a specially designed waterproof protection that protects your speakers from water, dust, and dirt. The speakers are also protected from rust, corrosion, and vibration by their special gel coat. This speaker system also has an inbuilt speakerphone that enables you to make and receive calls hands-free.
- This is a high-quality product that comes with an extended bass response range of 30 – 30,000 Hz.
- The frequency range can give you the amazing sound of music at any volume level you want it to be at.
- It has an inbuilt Bluetooth capability, enabling you to connect and control your music playlists or other devices through your speakers.
- This product comes with special waterproof protection that protects your speakers from water, dust, and dirt.
- This speaker system also has an inbuilt speakerphone that enables you to make and receive calls hands-free.
- The total battery life of this product is 8 hours (2 x 4 hours).
4. GoHawk TN4-R Amplifier 4″ Full Range Motorcycle Speakers
These speakers are suitable for different types of bikes. It has a 40 to 80 watts power output and it can handle a maximum power input of 75 watts. It has an inbuilt amplifier that increases its capability to produce great sound. The speakers come with a special car mounting bracket that can be used on the back of your bike and an extension speaker wire that provides you with more freedom when installing them. This is a fairly cheap product that will give you great quality sound from the speakers.
- This is a 4″ full-range speaker which provides you with good quality sound for all types of music genres, during whiles riding your bike at any speed or when making phone calls handsfree.
- It has a 40 – 80 watts power output and can handle a maximum power input of 75 watts, enabling you to make loud sounds with great bass.
- This product comes with an inbuilt amplifier that increases its capacity to produce ultra-high quality sounds.
- The speakers come with a special car mounting bracket that can be used on the back of your bike and an extension speaker wire that provides you with more freedom when installing them.
- It’s between 2 ohms and 4 ohms impedance range.
5. BOSS Audio Systems MCBK425BA Motorcycle Speaker System
This is a top-quality speaker with a high power handling capacity. It has an inbuilt Bluetooth feature that allows you to link your music devices and devices to the speakers for easy access. It has a total of two speakers and an 8″ subwoofer. The subwoofer can handle a maximum power input of 200 watts and it also comes with an inbuilt amplifier that can produce full sound without distortion. This is a great choice if you want to replace your existing motorcycle speakers or upgrade the quality of your motorcycle sound system.
- This is a top-quality speaker with a high power handling capacity. It has an inbuilt Bluetooth feature that allows you to link your music devices and devices to the speakers for easy access.
- The subwoofer can handle a maximum power input of 200 watts and it also comes with an inbuilt amplifier that can produce full sound without distortion.
- It has a 4″ full-range speaker which provides you with great sound quality at all volumes.
- This product comes with two speakers and an 8″ subwoofer that enables you to make loud sounds without distortion. It also has two separate control knobs for controlling audio levels and bass response range.
Guide to Buying the Best Motorcycle Speaker
1. Sound Quality: The sound quality of the speaker will determine how good the music will sound. It’s recommended that you purchase a speaker with a high-quality frequency range and power output. If you want to listen to music or make phone calls hands-free, it’s best to purchase a product with an inbuilt Bluetooth feature and an Auxiliary input.
2. Bass Response Range: Bass response range determines the low-frequency sounds which typically sound like bass guitar and kick drum bassline beats in a song. A high bass response means that the sounds from these instruments will be heard clearly. It also means that you’ll hear more proportion of these beats compared to other types of sounds coming from other parts of the song or track.
3. Durability: Durability is another important feature when buying speakers for your bike. This will determine the life of the speaker system. Buy a product that has a high-quality design that will be able to endure all types of weathering, vibration, and other external factors.
4. Portability: A product that can be easily carried from one place to another is desirable because you can use it anywhere. It might be useful if you want to use your speaker in a different place or if you have a big gathering at one spot and do not have easy access to your speakers. Some products come with an inbuilt Bluetooth capability, so you might not need any additional equipment like a Bluetooth earphone or device phone case.
5. Safety: Some motorcycle speakers have a built-in in-built amplifier, so it’s dangerous to use them in public places where shocking sounds are prohibited. They might also pose a hazard while being used on the road, so there’s a possibility of knocking you down before you know what happened. It’s best to purchase a speaker that is safe to be used in public places with high power input without any type of risk of injury.
6. Technology: There are some products that come with special technology that makes it more convenient for you to use them without the need for an additional device or gadget.
What are motorcycle speakers?
A motorcycle speaker is a sound device that is installed on a motorcycle by the manufacturer or the owner which enables you to listen to music while riding. You can listen to music, street and wind sound. The volume of the speaker can be adjusted, but you should be careful not to create a loud noise that may distract other people while on the road.
Check also: Best TOZO Earbuds
Motorcycle speakers are mostly made of plastic and have an inbuilt amplifier that increases their volume output. Some helmets come with built-in speakers and microphones which enable you to talk hands-free when making a phone call or talking with other riders using microphones. There are several brands and models of motorcycle speakers that vary in size, power output, and design.
How Do Motorcycle Speakers Work?
The motorcycle speaker is a sound device that is made of tough plastic. The design allows for water and scratch resistance. They have an inbuilt amplifier which increases its output power. Some helmets come with built-in speakers and microphones which enable you to talk hands-free when making phone calls or talking with other riders using the helmet microphone.
When purchasing motorcycle speakers, it’s important that you know what kind of sound you want from them before buying the one you think will suit your bike best. Some manufacturers make small audio speakers (such as 4 x 6 watts) that are cheap but have an excellent bass response in bars and clubs, making them ideal for use by bass players who don’t have woofers for their amps.
Check also: Loudest Bluetooth Speakers
What are the features of Motorcycle Speakers?
- 1. Different types of speakers are available for vehicle usage.
- 2. They can be attached to seats and side panels of the motorcycle for sound projection at louder levels. Best Motorcycle Speakers
- 3. Quality is another factor you should consider when choosing motorcycle speakers.
- 4. Choose the sound you want from your speakers, what kind of bass response, and other factors such as power output, etc. Best Motorcycle Speakers
- 5. If you plan to install motorcycle speakers, it’s important that you know the size, shape, and capacity they come in before deciding on which ones to buy.
Check also; Best Sennheiser Headphones
Upgrading your motorbike’s audio adds value, improves your riding experience, and provides you with the satisfaction of completely experiencing everything that riding a motorcycle has to offer. There are several products available on the market today which will provide you with the best motorcycle speakers for your bike. All of these come with various features and functions that vary from one another.
Virat Raj is a Digital Marketing Practitioner & International Keynote Speaker currently living a digital nomad lifestyle. During his more than 10 years-long expertise in digital marketing, Virat Raj has been a marketing consultant, trainer, speaker, and author of “Learn Everyday yourself: In Pursuit of Learning” which has sold over 10,000 copies, worldwide.