The Amazon Fire TV Stick will turn an everyday TV right into a clever TV. But it won`t be so clever in case your remote isn`t operating. Out of the box, your remote pair needs to pair together along with your Fire TV Stick after you set it up. However, your remote can sometimes lose connection. Here are numerous approaches to pairing your Fire TV Stick remote manually, and the way you may use your smartphone as a remote instead.
Table of Contents
Amazon Fire TV Replacement – Control TV via Amazon Remote Control
How to Use Your Phone as a Fire Stick Remote
To use your phone as a Fire Stick remote, download and install the Amazon Fire TV app. Then open the app and pick out your Fire TV tool. Log into your Amazon account and input the PIN which you see on the TV display into your phone.
Download and install the Amazon Fire TV app. You can discover the app at the Google Play Store for Android gadgets and the Apple App Store for iPhones and different iOS gadgets. Make certain you download the app from AMZN Mobile LLC.
- Then open the app and pick out your Fire TV tool. The app will mechanically hook up with your Fire TV tool. If you don`t see your Fire TV Stick on the list, faucet New Devices.
- Next, check-in together along with your Amazon username and password.
- Enter the four-digit PIN for your TV into your app.
- You can now use your phone as a remote control in your Fire TV tool. Once pairing is complete, you may see your remote buttons for your phone display. You can maintain to apply your tool as a remote or use it to pair a brand new remote with the aid of using following the stairs withinside the previous phase together along with your app.
- The maximum common motif that Fire Stick remotes for forestall operating all must do with the batteries. The principal difficulty is that Fire Stick remotes use Bluetooth in place of infrared, and the Bluetooth connection can end up erratic whilst the batteries get low.
There are a couple of different techniques for changing your Amazon Fire TV Remote. The first is in case you`ve simply absolutely misplaced your old remote, or it has absolutely stopped operating. (In different words, in case you do not have a Fire TV faraway connected.
- Restart your Amazon Fire TV with the aid of unplugging it from its energy source, then plugging it back in. Your new remote may pair itself automatically.
- Press and hold the house button (the one with the definition of a residence on it) for a minimum of 10 seconds. The LED at the remote needs to begin to flash slowly.
- Keep preserving the button till the LED begins offevolved to flash lots faster. You need to then see a notification for your TV that the brand new remote manipulate has paired.
To quick pair, an Amazon Fire TV Stick remote, press and keep the house button for 10 seconds or till the mild on the top of your remote starts blinking quick. You will see an on-display message or the mild for your remote will flash blue 3 instances whilst it’s been paired.
Kiran Kotte is a 25 years old Youtuber. He is a tech geek and also codes sometimes. He writes on various topics like Technology, Blogging, Web designing, and SEO. He runs various other blogs under various niches.