Basically, the pioneer blu-ray player supports so many universal remote controls, if you’ve got a foreign control with you and if you’re trying to find the codes, then we’re here for you to offer the guidance about the way to program universal remote controls with the pioneer blu-ray players. Also, we provided various sorts of universal remote codes. So inspect now.
The codes which we’re providing below are working for the pioneer blu-ray players regardless of what type it’s, includes the Smart Network WI-FI ready models and therefore the Pioneer 4K Upscaling 2D/3D Blu-Ray Disc & Streaming, Players.
Pioneer Blu-Ray Universal 5 Digit Remote Codes
- 21571, 20571, 22442, 20142, 21460, 21512, 20632, 20631, 20525
Pioneer Blu-Ray Universal 4 Digit Remote Codes
- 0678, 0750, 0837, 0876, 0701, 0702, 0719
Here is that the list with the KNOWN working device codes for Pioneer Blu-Ray DVD players. These should work with ANY remote as these remote codes are universal. These codes will work with ALL Pioneer Blu-ray players including the Smart Network WI-FI ready models and therefore the Pioneer 4K Upscaling 2D/3D Blu-Ray Disc & Streaming Players.
By using the keycode we will easily program a Pioneer Blu-Ray Player universal remote and therefore the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First, you would like to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Pioneer Blu-Ray Player Universal Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it’s in “Learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that point you’ll found out your Pioneer Blu-Ray Player universal remote to look mode for the right one. Its a code within the manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote then press the Channel up them until the device during this case your tv “Turns Off”
We hope the above methods and therefore the codes are worked to program your Pioneer Blu-Ray Player and also for your favorite remote. Those methods are used for Pioneer Blu-Ray Player remote setup.
- Place the “Remote Control facing To The Universal remote you would like to replace”
- Now press the “Setup Button” or “Magic”
- Then enter the “Code” (You can find this in Instruction Booklet) for manual Programming
- Now press any of the function which you would like to “program” as an example “TV Volume Up”
- Then press And hold the corresponding key on the “Original Remote Controller”
- Finally, one among the lights will “blink” meaning it’s been saved correctly
- Now your “TV Volume Up” button has been saved to the Universal remote and you’ll use the quantity button.
If you are feeling good about this text then please give us a feedback, it’ll give us a lift up to enhance our site and to succeed in many aspirants those that are expecting their remote codes, we also accept new universal remote codes those are working for you, please leave those codes within the below comment section we’ll forward them to the opposite users too by posting them in our site.