NAXA TVs Universal Remote Codes is a set of numeric codes that can be used to program a universal remote control to operate a NAXA TV. These codes are typically provided by the manufacturer of the remote control and can vary depending on the model of the remote and the TV.
Here are the newest universal remote codes for all kinds of favorite brand remote controls, just you would like to use the codes one by one as per the below-mentioned methods, then at one stage of the codes which you entered the remote is going to be programmed.
We provide NAXA remote replacement also as many other sorts of remotes. flick through our remote catalog and find options suited to your controller needs. Find your NAXA remote Replacement today!
Check also: Onn Universal Remote Codes
Next may be a worldwide company featuring an outsized range of electronics available to consumers of all levels. With the recognition of LED televisions across America, the necessity for replacement remotes has become an enormous trend. Remotes.com could also be ready to get you the real remote you’re trying to find if your original NAXA remote got lost or broken thanks to accidentally dropping it or from abusive use.
Table of Contents
Naxa Tvs Universal Remote Codes
You can check for the codes whether they could be 3-digit codes, 4-digit codes, or maybe 5-digit codes too. So don’t worry about the codes just twiddle my thumbs until your tv gets programmed together with your favorite remote.
NAXA TVs Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes List
- 2104, 2735, 3382, 1421, 2141, 0458, 1023
NAXA TVs Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes List
- 12104, 13154, 13382, 13423, 11998, 12735, 14093, 24965
NAXA TVs Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes List
How to Program NAXA TV Universal Remote?
Actually, most of the remotes that are supporting the present NAXA tv use the below method, once do this method to program, if it doesn’t program then use the choice methods too.
By using the keycode we will easily program a NAXA universal remote and therefore the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First, you would like to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “NAXA TV Universal Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it’s in “Learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
2) Programming Via Universal NAXA Remote Code
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that point you’ll found out your NAXA universal remote to look mode for the right one. Its a code within the manual that forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote then press the Channel up them until the device during this case your tv “Turns Off”
3) Manual Setup
- Place the “Remote Control facing To The Universal remote you would like to replace”
- Now press the “Setup Button” or “Magic”
- Then enter the “Code” (You can find this in Instruction Booklet) for manual Programming
- Now press any of the functions which you would like to “program” as an example “TV Volume Up”
- Then press And hold the corresponding key on the “Original Remote Controller”
- Finally, one of the lights will “blink” meaning it’s been saved correctly
- Now your “TV Volume Up” button has been saved to the Universal remote and you’ll use the quantity button.
We hope the above methods and therefore the codes are worked to program your NAXA tv and also for your favorite remote. Those methods are used for NAXA remote setup. When you need a replacement remote for one of your NAXA products, it’s advisable to first attempt to find an actual genuine OEM remote rather than a universal remote. While universal remote controls work well overall, they’ll miss out on specific functions that are available from different manufacturers like NAXA.
Q: What are NAXA TVs Universal Remote Codes?
A: NAXA TVs Universal Remote Codes is a set of numeric codes that can be used to program a universal remote control to operate a NAXA TV.
Q: How do I find the NAXA TV code for my universal remote?
A: The NAXA TV code for your universal remote can typically be found in the instruction manual that came with the remote. You can also search online for a list of NAXA TV codes compatible with your specific remote model.
Q: How do I program my universal remote to work with my NAXA TV?
A: To program your universal remote to work with your NAXA TV, follow the instructions provided with your remote. Typically, you will need to enter a code into the remote control and then test to see if it works with your TV.
Q: What if the NAXA TV code doesn’t work with my universal remote?
A: If the NAXA TV code doesn’t work with your universal remote, try using a different code from the list provided in the instruction manual or online. You can also try using the automatic code search feature on your remote to find the correct code.
Q: Can I use a universal remote with any NAXA TV model?
A: Not all universal remote controls are compatible with all NAXA TV models. It’s important to consult the user manual for both the remote control and the TV before attempting to program them together.
Q: Are NAXA TV codes the same for all universal remotes?
A: No, NAXA TV codes can vary depending on the model of the universal remote. It’s important to use the correct code for your specific remote model.
Q: Can I use a NAXA TV remote control to operate other devices?
A: No, a NAXA TV remote control is designed specifically for use with NAXA TVs and may not be compatible with other devices.
Kiran Kotte is a 25 years old Youtuber. He is a tech geek and also codes sometimes. He writes on various topics like Technology, Blogging, Web designing, and SEO. He runs various other blogs under various niches.