How to Pair Tozo Earbuds: Tozo is a label with a wide range of electronic accessories such as earbuds, watches, power banks, etc. If you are a Tozo earbuds owner, you might have visited here to learn how to connect your best Tozo earbuds to all your devices. Stay around to know how to pair up your Tozo earbuds with all your devices as we put in the effort to make you understand them in a simplified manner.
Table of Contents
How to Pair Tozo Earbuds
To put Tozo earbuds in pair-up mode so they can be connected to other devices, all you need to do is follow the scheduled steps one by one.
For former versions of Tozo earbuds:
- To connect them, you have to make sure that your Tozo earbuds are sitting in their case.
- After ensuring it, turn the case and hold the switch on the backside for a few seconds.
- By doing so, after a few seconds, the lights will start blinking, and you will be able to know that the pair-up has been done.
However, for the newer version, the process is a bit different:
- Before making it ready for pairing up, ensure that your Tozo earbuds are fully charged.
- After that, take them out of their case.
- Then, the earbuds will get on and connected, primarily within ten seconds.
- After that, the earbud of the right ear will automatically go into the pairing zone.
In both instances, turning on the pairing mode of Tozo earbuds is very effortless.
Now, let us look at how to connect the Tozo earbuds to various devices.
Connecting Tozo Earbuds to Laptop/PC
If your laptop/PC belongs to Windows, it is very convenient to connect Tozo earbuds with it to listen to music.
Note: If you are using an older version, make sure to have a Bluetooth adapter to connect the Tozo earbuds. Or else it will be inconvenient to do so.
Proceed through the directions to attach your Tozo earbuds to your laptop/PC:
- On the Search bar, type ‘Settings’ and search for it.
- Then you will find the ‘Bluetooth & Devices’ section.
- After that, click on ‘Add Devices’. Before that, make sure to turn on your Bluetooth so that it can connect.
- Navigate your Tozo earbuds and connect both of them.
Connecting Tozo Earbuds to iPhone
Nowadays, most people have iPhones which makes them eager to know how to connect the iPhone to their Tozo earbuds.
Go through the below steps to connect your Tozo earbuds with your iPhone:
- Ensure that your Tozo earbuds are charged up fully. They should also be in pairing mode.
- After ensuring that, open ‘Settings’ on your iPhone.
- Search for the ‘Bluetooth’ option.
- Turn on your Bluetooth, locate your Tozo earbuds, and connect them.
- Now, your Tozo earbuds are paired up with your iPhone.
Enjoy listening to music!
Connecting Tozo Earbuds to MacBook
Being a frequent MacBook user, you’ll need to follow the following steps to connect your Tozo earbuds to your MacBook:
- Before beginning the process of connecting your Tozo earbuds with your MacBook, be assured that the earbuds are ultimately charged, turned on, and available in pairing mode.
- You will notice the Apple symbol on the top left of the screen. First, click on it.
- After that, select ‘System Preferences.
- In the System Preference, you will find Bluetooth. Select ‘Bluetooth’.
- Then a list of devices with Bluetooth being on will show up, find your Tozo earbuds among them.
- Click on it and connect both of them to enjoy your listening.
Connecting Tozo Earbuds to An Android Device
Android devices are usually straightforward to get paired up with. Just act according to the below steps, and your matter will be set on:
- Firstly, check out your Tozo earbuds; they are entirely charged up and are ready to get paired up with your android device. Make sure to turn on its pairing mode.
- Check into the option named ‘Settings’.
- Find ‘Bluetooth’ in the settings. Find your Tozo earbuds amongst the new devices to be connected.
- Pair up your android device with your Tozo earbuds by connecting them.
Connecting your Tozo earbuds with various devices, be it your laptop, mobile phone, or tablet is easy and simple. You have to follow some quick steps. Once you know how to connect it, you will be able to enjoy listening to music without worry. I hope that the above guide has helped you to a certain extent.
Virat Raj is a Digital Marketing Practitioner & International Keynote Speaker currently living a digital nomad lifestyle. During his more than 10 years-long expertise in digital marketing, Virat Raj has been a marketing consultant, trainer, speaker, and author of “Learn Everyday yourself: In Pursuit of Learning” which has sold over 10,000 copies, worldwide.