Do you have a cable box device and would you wish to work your device with the universal remote then why late here we are with the most recent working codes and you’ll enter them into your device by using the remote. These codes can work for any universal remote controls and you’ll use them easily. They work perfectly.
Cable Box and SAT Universal Remote Codes
|Brand Name||Cable Box Codes|
|ARCHER||0468, 0469, 0470, 0471|
|COLOR VOICE||0472, 0473|
|DIGITAL MUSIC EXPRESS||514|
|GENERAL INSTRUMENT||0509, 0461, 0465|
|HAMLIN||0461, 0480, 0481, 0482|
|JERROLD||0509, 0461, 0465, 0518|
|MOTOROLA (COX)||0509, 0465, 0513, 0518|
|PHILIPS||0471, 0479, 0485, 0490, 0491, 0492|
|PHILIPS MAGNAVOX||0505, 0534|
|PIONEER||0478, 0506, 0493, 0494|
|RADIO SHACK||0505, 0534, 0525|
|RCA||0460, 0471, 0507|
|SCIENTIFIC ATLANTA||0498, 0497, 0506, 0535, 0512, 0466, 0496|
|TOCOM||0464, 0501, 0513, 0520|
|UNIKA||0468, 0469, 0471|
|UNIVERSAL||0468, 0469, 0470, 0471, 0502, 0524|
|VIEWSTAR||0475, 0485, 0487, 0500|
|ZENITH||0503, 0525, 0471, 0486, 0521, 0522, 0523, 0527|
By using the keycode we will easily program a universal remote and therefore the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First, you would like to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Universal Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it’s in “Learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” then the “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote if your device isn’t working then attempt to repeat a similar procedure with the various code from a similar part of the reference table.
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that point you’ll found out your universal remote to look mode for the right one. Its a code within the manual that forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote then press the Channel up them until the device during this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some overtime but it’s vital to search out your key code. Once you’ve got done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the functions.
If the above two methods can’t be helped to you then the ultimate method is “Manual Setup”, if you configure the universal remote manually your device can work perfectly.
- Place the “Remote Control facing To The Universal remote you would like to replace”
- Now press the “Setup Button” or “Magic”
- Then enter the “Code” (You can find this in Instruction Booklet) for manual Programming
- Now press any of the functions which you would like to “program” as an example “TV Volume Up”
- Then press And hold the corresponding key on the “Original Remote Controller”
- Finally, one among the lights will “blink” meaning it’s been saved correctly
- Now your “TV Volume Up” button has been saved to the Universal remote and you’ll use the quantity button.
You have to repeat for all the buttons to program, once you’ve got done all the functions which you would like and eventually press the “Setup Button” Again to end the session.
If you’re still having problems, try the Auto-Search function together with your along with your together your Cable/Satellite box on then again with your Cable/Satellite box off. Please note that if you input the code into your PS4 media remote and therefore the red LED indicator doesn’t flash, you’ve got NOT successfully programmed the code. Retry the code again until the red LEDs flash after inputting the code.