- 1 Best Smart TV under $300
- 1.1 1. Toshiba 43LF421U21 43-inch Smart HD 1080p TV
- 1.2 2. Hisense 50-Inch Class R6 Series Dolby Vision HDR 4K UHD Roku Smart TV with Alexa Compatibility (50R6G, 2021 Model)
- 1.3 3. TCL 43-inch Class 4-Series 4K UHD HDR Smart Android TV – 50S434, 2021 Model
- 1.4 4. VIZIO 43-inch D-Series Full HD 1080p Smart TV D43f-J04, 2021 Model
- 1.5 5. SAMSUNG 32-inch Class LED Smart FHD TV 1080P (UN32N5300AFXZA, 2018 Model)
- 1.6 6. Amazon Fire TV 43″ 4-Series 4K UHD Smart TV
- 1.7 7. Insignia 55-inch Class F30 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV (NS-55F301NA22, 2021 Model)
- 1.8 8. Element 50″ 4K 2160p Roku Smart LED TV with HDR – E4AA50R (Renewed)
- 1.9 9. Pioneer 50-inch Class LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV (PN50951-22U, 2021 Model)
- 1.10 10. Toshiba 43-inch Class V35 Series LED Full HD Smart Fire TV (43V35KU, 2021 Model)
- 1.11 Buying Guide
- 1.12 FAQ’s
- 1.12.1 Q1. How to download apps on a Smart TV?
- 1.12.2 Q2. Does Smart TV require an internet connection to work?
- 1.12.3 Q3. Is it worth buying a Smart TV?
- 1.12.4 Q4. Do Smart TVs get hacked?
- 1.12.5 Q5. Do I need to buy any other accessories for my Smart TV?
- 1.12.6 Q6. Is the premium membership of apps free on Smart TV?
- 1.13 Wrapping Up
- 1.14 Check also:
Are you planning to buy a new Smart TV? Check out this article to get some info about the top 10 best Smart TV under $300.Do you still set the antennas on the terrace to catch TV signals? Do you still wait for the broadcast of your favorite serials to watch them? In this digital era with developing technology, we want all our things to get easier by machines, even if it’s about watching a live football match or any favorite show.
Best Smart TV under $300
We want to watch our favorite shows when we like, so you need to keep pace with the growing technology, so forget about your old TV and gift yourself a brand-new Smart TV to enjoy superb features. Here we present a few of the marvelous Smart TVs under $300 that will give you the experience of all the things that your old TV cannot.
Let the journey begin and scroll down to know about the top 10 best Smart TV that will give you all you need in your own budget. Now that you got all the valuable information to buy the best Smart TV, start with our first product to waste no time selecting suitable Smart TV that you like with all the features that you wish in your Smart TV.
1. Toshiba 43LF421U21 43-inch Smart HD 1080p TV
Toshiba company is a very trusted company when it comes to home appliances. Toshiba 43-inch Smart HD 1080p TV was launched in the year and was a very liked TV of that year. In 2022 this product is still in people’s eyes because of its features even after being low budget.
- It has a built-in Fire TV that allows you to watch live shows and matches without missing.
- Allows you to stream any movies or TV episodes live.
- Every needed option is given on the TV remote.
- Provides many features.
- Great picture quality.
- Easy to set up.
- Unattractive leg stands
2. Hisense 50-Inch Class R6 Series Dolby Vision HDR 4K UHD Roku Smart TV with Alexa Compatibility (50R6G, 2021 Model)
Hisense 50-Inch Class R6 Series Dolby Vision HDR 4K UHD Roku Smart TV was dropped in the market in late 2021 and is still showing great response. Still unknown to many people, this product is genuinely outperforming one’s expectations. With a bezel-less design, it offers an ultra-vivid high, contrast Display.
- Easy Voice Control with Siri, Alexa, and Hey Google.
- Noise reduction and natural color accompaniment feature.
- Offers high-speed internet Wi-Fi band.
- 5000+ apps and games.
- 4K Ultra High-Definition resolution
- Powerful sound quality.
- No built-in Voice Assistant.
- The Voice command is not good.
3. TCL 43-inch Class 4-Series 4K UHD HDR Smart Android TV – 50S434, 2021 Model
TCL 43-inch Class 4-Series 4K UHD HDR Smart Android TV is a stunning product manufactured by TCL that offers 4K resolution and a unique visual experience. You can also check the 50-inch size TV of the same model that provides the same as the 43-inch model for just $340.
- 4K Ultra HD resolution shows the picture at a higher quality level.
- Built-in Google Assistant and Chromecast both.
- Offers more than 700,000 streaming movies and shows.
- Easy to set up and configure.
- Great picture quality.
- Loose TV stand.
4. VIZIO 43-inch D-Series Full HD 1080p Smart TV D43f-J04, 2021 Model
VIZIO TVs are famous for excellent picture quality, well-priced products, and fast processing. This Smart TV is built with a V-Gaming Engine that offers double fun – entertainment and gaming.
- Full Array LED Backlight across the screen.
- The v-gaming engine offers a brilliant gaming experience.
- Comes in different sizes, styles, and configurations.
- Amazing picture processing.
- Faster navigation and quicker load times.
- Multipurpose Television.
- Laggy OS.
- No High Dynamic Range(HDR)
- No voice remote.
- A lot of bugs.
5. SAMSUNG 32-inch Class LED Smart FHD TV 1080P (UN32N5300AFXZA, 2018 Model)
Who doesn`t know about the brand Samsung? Top-tier brand in the field of electronics. This 32inch TV was launched back in the year. but still is one of the bestselling items also that give a faster browsing experience.
- Quad Core Processor that makes this faster and reliable.
- One App to control all devices on one screen.
- Pro dimming features to advance contrast ratio.
- Digital Clean View.
- Great Display quality.
- Smart features are easy to set.
- The sound quality is a little poor.
- Bluetooth is not supported.
6. Amazon Fire TV 43″ 4-Series 4K UHD Smart TV
Searching for Smart TV on Amazon and didn’t see Amazon Smart TV? This cannot be possible. Amazon Fire TV is a basic level TV, also Amazon`s first TV. This TV finds a place in the top 10 because of providing every feature you will like.
- 16GB of storage capacity to store your favorite movies or shows.
- Vivid 4K UHD Display resolution for a realistic feel.
- Over 1 million movies and TV shows access.
- Special features in Alexa.
- Compatible with both Android and Apple apps.
- Brilliant sound quality.
- Dolby-Vision is not supported.
- The issue with LED lights.
7. Insignia 55-inch Class F30 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV (NS-55F301NA22, 2021 Model)
If you are looking for a great deal on a quality product, then Insignia is the one for you. This fine TV brand is famous for its products’ quality, even being low in price.
- It has a built-in Fire TV that streams millions of movies and shows.
- Control your smart home using Alexa for any adjustment.
- DTS Studio Sound for masterclass audio experience.
- 2160p Display resolution.
- Supports more than one connection at a time.
- Voice command works great with Alexa.
- Requires repairer attention.
- Incompatible with home theatre.
- TV heats a lot and very soon.
8. Element 50″ 4K 2160p Roku Smart LED TV with HDR – E4AA50R (Renewed)
Element 50″ 4K 2160p Roku Smart LED TV Renewed is an upgraded version of this Smart TV that is refurbished and made admirable for customers after surveying this TV`s old model performance. The product booked its place in our list because of the upgrade that made it remarkable.
- Professionally checked by experts to make it flawless.
- Added 60Hz refresh rate to make picture quality smooth and better.
- Amazon guarantees this Smart TVon.
- DLED Display that gives a rich color effect.
- Parental control feature with password protection.
- Adjustable TV view.
- 90 days return policy.
- Accessories and parts are not original.
- Require repairer’s attention.
9. Pioneer 50-inch Class LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV (PN50951-22U, 2021 Model)
The company is well known for its work over sound quality. Pioneer 50-inch Class LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV gives you a realistic sound experience. This product will provide a better sound system and other great features the company has made.
- Dolby Vision technology for ultra-vivid picture quality.
- DTS Virtual-X Sound audio codec for the multi-dimensional sound experience.
- Voice command with Alexa to make changes easily.
- Great sound and picture quality.
- In-built Fire TV for streaming service.
- 4K Ultra HD resolution
- Problems with HDMI port
10. Toshiba 43-inch Class V35 Series LED Full HD Smart Fire TV (43V35KU, 2021 Model)
Toshiba 43-inch Class V35 Series LED Full HD Smart Fire TV Enjoy an incredible viewing experience in any space and from any angle, with stereo sound that fills your room, a bezel-less design, and all the latest features for a smart home. Whether you place it against your wall to fill a whole space, use it as a portable speaker for spontaneous parties, or want to stream content in one small area in your house.
- REGZA Power Audio for a clear and smooth sound.
- REGZA Engine for high rating enhanced picture.
- Press & Ask Alexa for a voice remote to make changes on TV or other connected devices.
- Apple Airplay Supports.
- FHD LED Display.
- Easy to use all services.
- HDR is not supported.
- Not good for gaming.
To get the best of the bests and all the facilities at a reasonable price, one needs to explore different products and brands, but who got this much time for this? We made a guide to give all the necessary details to look for in Smart TV. Keep your journey continue and follow the guide below-
- Cost – Higher the budget better the Smart TV, but big companies make TVs for every customer within any budget range.
- Size – As per the range (>$300), you can get a 32 to 50 inches Smart TV.
- Resolution – Not to make your eyes weak better solution is important; 1080p quality or HD resolution is compatible.
- HDR – This feature makes the picture more detailed, improvised, and rich. Dolby Vision, HDR 10, or HLG, any of the formats is decent.
- Connectivity – This allows Smart TV to connect to the Internet, and other devices like Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, etc. To command your devices and Smart TV using your Voice.
- Refresh rate – An essential feature that sharpers the picture and motions to be less blurry. 60Hz or 120Hz is presented. 60Hz refresh rate is recommended to set.
- Apps – Like smartphones, Smart TV offers apps for entertainment preferences. Amenities like Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, etc., are offered; you can choose whichever TV offers this inbuilt app plus app stores to download any supported app you want.
- Sound quality – Better sound qualities give you wonderful realistic feels so you can enjoy your shows more comfortably. Make sure the TV you select has standard sound effects.
Q1. How to download apps on a Smart TV?
Ans: To download apps, go to the app section by pressing the home button on the remote, then select the Google play store app. Now search for what you want to download and choose the install/download option. Make sure you are connected to Wi-Fi to download any app.
Q2. Does Smart TV require an internet connection to work?
Ans: The answer is NO. Either you can watch TV with an internet connection or without an internet connection.
Q3. Is it worth buying a Smart TV?
Ans: You can also use Smart TV for other purposes, rather than just watching TV. If you like gaming, you can connect your console and play on it; you can also use it as a home theatre; if you want to watch your favorite shows whenever you want, you can stream them. So, if you like any of the above things, the answer would be YES.
Q4. Do Smart TVs get hacked?
Ans: Yes, Smart TVs are at risk of getting hacked as they run on software, or the TV could be hacked from an Internet Connection. But you can safeguard your TV by changing the Third-party access settings.
Q5. Do I need to buy any other accessories for my Smart TV?
Ans: No, the accessories that come with the TV are enough to set and start the TV.
Q6. Is the premium membership of apps free on Smart TV?
Ans: No, it would help if you bought a premium membership plan for the app to use on Smart TV.
Our team has separated some of the best Smart TVs from thousands of options. Now you might think which one is best suited for your home, you can go with the size that fits best on your wall or if you want a Smart TV cum Home Theatre then TV with amazing sound quality is preferred, also if you are a gaming person, then TV with a fast engine and with game modes is perfect for zero latency gaming experience. If you want a Smart TV with every feature, you can select any TV from the above list with your eyes closed.
Don’t forget to read the Buying Guide, Key features, and Pros & Cons provided for each TV model to know about their advantages and disadvantages and extra benefits they are providing that aren’t offered by other companies. I hope this article helped you make an easy decision in picking the perfect Smart TV. Follow the BUY NOW button, a quick link to purchase your dream TV immediately.
Kiran Kotte is a 25 years old Youtuber. He is a tech geek and also codes sometimes. He writes on various topics like Technology, Blogging, Web designing, and SEO. He runs various other blogs under various niches.