Best 55 Inch Tv Under 500$: Who doesn’t wish to be entertained? Every human being wishes to be entertained. We desire to spend our relaxation time enjoying any entertainment resource. We are familiar with different sources of enjoyment, particularly television and video games. TV is one of the critical sources of entertainment. Watching any series or show and television are connected because one can avail the opportunity of the best watching experience on a big screen. There are various high-end quality TVs available in the market and online marketplaces.
Best 55 Inch TV Under 500$
That is why it is normal to have several questions like- how to choose an excellent standard TV that meets your expectations. How to check for them at the market or on any e-commerce platform? Because both offer a great collection of good quality TVs! But the confusion does not stop there because you need to know a few essential TV features and descriptions to decide which model will be good to pick up. Consequently, based on queries, one needs to follow a proper list of those products.
Check also: Best 75-Inch TV (Highly Recommended)
Specific TV brands offer the best in-built quality; some are the best in customer service, while others offer advanced techniques, etc. If you are looking for the best 55-inch TV under $500 for official or personal use, it is essential to ensure that they offer the qualities you are seeking. To evaluate, we have shared a list of the best 55-inch TVs under $500.
1. TCL 5 Series Roku Smart TV – 55S535
TCL 5 series QLED TV with outstanding HDR content. It includes a full-array dimming backlight feature. This TCL model has the option for voice assistance through Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. This model includes standard-level features.
- Amazon Alexa Assistance.
- Superior 4K Ultra HD visual.
- Roku smart TV facilitates different streaming-based channels.
- Contrast controlling features that adjust contrast between bright and dark areas of image quality.
- HDR Pro version Dolby features that provide high-grade contrast, brightness quality, precise colors, and the best visibility clarity.
- Trustworthy functioning.
- Integrated Roku smart technology.
- Brightness quality needs to improve.
- Limitations in-display perspective.
2.Hisense ULED 4K Premium 55U6G
Hisense brand serves splendid TV within budget and wonderful features. This model provides Quantum Dot LED (QLED) and Dolby-based vision.
- Google Assistant, Alexa in-built features.
- 4K ULED qualities.
- Enhance standard in contrast and high-grade color display and present a higher level of HDR viewing.
- Having a 600 Nit rating delivers maximum brightness on the screen.
- Supreme in contrast.
- Various options of streaming applications.
- Superb in reflection processing.
- Angle viewing reduces picture quality.
- Plenty of Ads in the smart interface section.
3. SAMSUNG 55 Crystal 4KUHD AU8000
This model of Samsung has a sleek and high-grade design with the feature of a 4K UHD screen resolution. It also supports features like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Apple-based connectivity options.
- The Motion Xcelerator delivers quick activity during a sports or gaming session.
- Screen Mirroring feature enables TV screen display on another device screen.
- Alexa in-built features, Google Assistant.
- Supporting HDR10 and 10 plus.
- High-end contrast level.
- Effective reflection control.
- Less lag during a gaming session.
- Brightness quality needs to improve.
- Dull in response, the motion display is blurry.
4. SAMSUNG UHD 8300 Series
The Samsung UHD 8300 Series TV model has a 4K resolution in LCD. This smart TV has HDMI and Wi-Fi-based connectivity technology.
- This product has an in-built 4K Ultra High Definition (UHD) resolution which displays fantastic picture quality.
- It includes High Dynamic Range (HDR) advantages, providing a broad range of colors and visual experiences, while the dark level shows.
- It has amazing Airplay 2 technology for online streaming and smart voice assistant features, particularly Alexa, that allows controlling of the smart TV and other similar voice assist features.
- Has ultra-fast processors.
- Well executed motion control.
- Superb 4K picture quality.
- Dimming is absent.
- In HDR content, there is inefficiency in brightness quality.
5. VIZIO 55-inch V series
The Vizio V-series model carries a 4k resolution. Having Dolby vision HDR 10+, this model includes a low-latency mode (ALLM) feature.
- Direct Array Backlight option.
- Smart, bright, controlling.
- Smartcast support (Netflix, Disney +YouTube, and others).
- Vizio voice control feature.
- WatchFree streaming channels and shows.
- Integration of Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Superior responsiveness in the gaming session.
- Favorable integration.
- Great reflection control.
- Lower brightness quality.
- Weak HDR functioning.
7. Sceptre U550CV-U 55
This Sceptre TV model has 4K resolution along with LED display technology. It also provides USB and HDMI ports.
- Online Streaming platforms Netflix, Amazon Video, and HBO can be accessed through the internet.
- Wi-Fi and USB connectivity is available.
- Apple Airplay AI-based feature.
- HDMI options.
- Slim in-built design.
- High-standard, ergonomic LED display.
- Supports 3D videos in 4K Ultra HD standard.
- Does not support HDR.
- Fragile LED screen.
- Poor sound quality.
7. Skyworth S6G pro-55-inch 4K UHD
The Skyworth exclusive 4K UHD TV delivers terrific image quality. This model consists of an LCD panel and an A53 Quad-core processor.
- Android 10.0 Smart TV includes an Infinity screen.
- Online streaming platforms such as YouTube, Netflix, and Amazon Video can be accessed easily.
- High-end image quality.
- 4K resolution.
- Supporting connections in VGA, Bluetooth connectivity, Wi-Fi, USB port, and HDMI.
- Availability of Amazon Alexa voice assistant, and Google Assistant smart technology features.
- S Motion technology.
- Splendid in visuals.
- High-end image-standard.
- Excellence in color brightness.
- Effective function in gaming.
- Low sound quality.
- Plastic in-built product
- Pre-installed apps crash during the opening.
8. Hisense A6 Series 55-Inch 4K UHD
This model, Hisense A6, has a full array LED display and Chromecast in-built technology. The smooth motion game mode feature is available for the best gaming experiences.
- 4 K Ultra High Definition picture quality.
- Noise reduction option.
- Access to Google TV and other online apps.
- Google Assistant voice control.
- Connection facilities in Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, HDM, and Ethernet.
- Dolby HDR and HDR10-based visual.
- Superb 4K visual experiences.
- Lots of streaming platform choices.
- Perfect in-screen angle vision.
- Needs improvement in brightness.
- Degraded contrast.
- The sound quality needs to be better.
- Limited Smart interface.
9. Insignia Class F30 Series LED
Insignia F30 series models have 4K resolution with LED display technology. It also supports HDMI technology. It includes a DTS sound system that delivers sensible audio quality.
- This Insignia model has 4K Ultra HD resolution that enables excellent picture quality while watching a 4K-based movie or series.
- This model has the Fire TV smart platform that facilitates several online streaming platforms such as Netflix, HBO, YouTube, Disney+, and others options.
- This LED TV has an in-built voice assistance feature with platforms like Alexa.
- A good balance of image and color.
- Access to streaming channels via Fire TV technology.
- Good in terms of cost and service.
- The contrasting quality is average.
- Insufficiency in cable handling.
10. TCL 50-inch Class 4-Series
TCL 4 series model is a product within your budget and is under $500. This model has in-built Roku TV, 3 HDMI inputs option, and USB port connectivity. TCL TV has a 4K Ultra HD image standard and high-level viewing experiences.
- Supporting applications such as Netflix, Skype, YouTube, Disney +, Amazon Prime, and other platforms.
- LED-based display.
- Voice controlling features facilities with Siri, and Amazon Alexa.
- Stunning color control.
- Adequate reflection control.
- Effective built quality.
- Moderate contrast.
- Degraded brightness standard.
- Least sound controlling.
How to select the perfect TV that is suitable for your needs?
In this analysis, different expectations are put in mind while choosing the best TVs. Follow these key considerations:
- Screen Angle: Observe how perfectly a TV can look from different angles. To examine, check the screen image. It should be bright, and the color is not degraded. See if the visuals are clear from all angles and are not blurry.
- Lighting: Lower lighting or brightness of the TV will reduce the interest in watching. Therefore, the HDR image standard is the best choice to get proper lighting to view without any issues.
- Sound Quality: A well-built sound system included with the TV is a good option to choose from. Flat TVs have a standard level of sound input and output during the watch. In a few cases, 360 soundscape systems provide high-grade sound processing during any gaming, video session, or movie session and deliver fantastic sound quality.
- Connectivity and Port Feature: Check the availability of HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface), USB port options, Wi-Fi connection, and Internet connectivity in different TV brands. HDMI 2.1 port provides 8k vision on the TV screen. Voice assistants work through voice recognition without using the remote but require good internet connectivity. Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa-based features can be accessed through smartphones to operate the TV, a ‘smart’ advantage in the technology era.
- HDR and other Resolutions: Most TVs are found in HDR and 4K quality. HDR (High Dynamic Range) delivers a more bright and more accurate contrast in visual and bright tone without overexposing. 4K is meant for the best screen resolution in a pixel version. 4K picture qualities are excellent for viewing Amazon Video, Netflix, and other video-based content. Ultra HD TVs carry 3840 x 2160 pixels format.
- Warranty in Product: Investing money in a TV that does not cover warranty features might affect the customers’ time and money. So, ensure a specific TV model carries the warranty indication and good service quality. Most good brands offer 1 to 3 years of warranty. Therefore, customers must choose the product accurately.
If your budget is below $500, but you want to purchase a TV 55 inches, then several fantastic options will provide you with high-quality pictures, a big screen, and other essential features.
Check also: How Big is a 43 Inch TV?
Q1. Which brand to choose to purchase a TV from?
Ans: Television brands have different aspects and service specifications. While purchasing a new TV, you should look for the primary features: an accurate product description, features, good build quality, a warranty period, HD or 4K resolution, and high-end sound quality.
Q2.Which screen resolution is the most effective?
Ans: HD and 4K resolution TVs are found mostly in the marketplace. Customers prefer a 4K resolution TV for overall satisfaction as well as HD resolution as they deliver an enhanced level of visual experience.
Q3.What type of visual angles are good in TVs?
Ans: OLED TVs have excellent viewing angles in general. This technology facilitates a wide viewing angle that does not affect the picture quality. Generally, LED and QLED TVs have a 20–40 degree viewing angle.
Q4.What should be the minimum HDMI ports in a TV?
Ans: To keep in a living room area, a minimum of 3 HDMI ports should be included in the model. Connecting the set-top box or game console to the HDMI port will help in easy functioning.
Q5.Which type of TV brand or model is the best for sports or gaming experiences?
Ans: Fast action-based screen and resolution features lower the chances of motion blur. Sports or gaming TV should include features that provide good color and brightness. And a big screen size, such as 55 inches, delivers better visual experiences during gaming sessions.
Therefore, if your budget is $500 or below, these are a few great models with splendid performances. Brands like SAMSUNG 55-Inch Class Crystal 4K UHD AU8000, TCL 5 Series Roku Smart TV – 55S535, and Hisense ULED 4K Premium 55U6G are included with wonderful specifications. Amazon Omni TV Series is for better viewing with amazing application usage; TCL 50-inch Class 4-Series has a good quality model that is budget-friendly, and the VIZIO 55inch LED Smart TV has an effective and bright reflection controlling, streaming platforms option, and a big-screen visual experience.
Check also: How Big is a 55 Inch TV?
All different brands hold different specifications, price tags, 4K UHD models, LED models, and better connectivity. Therefore check your requirement for the TV and choose the model that meets your needs. All the brands provide good service quality to their customers. I hope you are able to find the best 55-inch TV under $500 through this article.
Kiran Kotte is a 25 years old Youtuber. He is a tech geek and also codes sometimes. He writes on various topics like Technology, Blogging, Web designing, and SEO. He runs various other blogs under various niches.