How Do I Charge My Samsung TV Remote: Samsung TV remotes are capable of being charged with a USB cable, by connecting the remote to any device or adapter which utilizes a USB port. This can be done by inserting one end of the cable into the USB port on the Samsung TV remote and connecting the other end to an available power source, like a laptop or computer. This will charge up your Samsung TV remote for hours of use in no time, without ever having to replace batteries.
If you own a Samsung Smart TV then this is especially easy because you can just plug your remote into any power outlet near where you store it when not in use and let it charge overnight. This is a great way to make sure you always have a fully charged and ready-to-use Samsung TV remote on hand, so you never miss a moment of your favorite programming.
Check also: How to reset the channels on a Samsung tv?
If you cannot find an appropriate USB port near where you store your TV then there are many chargers available from supermarkets, department stores, and electronics stores that will allow you to charge your TV remote with regular power outlets. These are designed for charging cell phones and handheld electronics so they have the correct small holes for inserting the Samsung TV remote’s battery pack.
How do I charge my Samsung TV remote
- Step 1: Turn off the TV and Samsung Smart TV.
- Step 2: Connect the USB cable from your battery pack to the Samsung Smart TV.
- Step 3: Turn on the TV and press the home button on your Samsung TV remote.
- step 4: The remote should light up, indicating that it is charging. Once charged, disconnect it from power. If you cannot find an appropriate USB port near where you store your TV then there are many chargers available from supermarkets, department stores, and electronics stores that will allow you to charge your TV remote with regular power outlets. These are designed for charging cell phones and handheld electronics so they have the correct small holes for inserting the Samsung TV remote’s battery pack.
- Step 5: To fully charge your remote, locate the correct charging location for your Samsung TV remote and plug your USB cable into it. You can then go and charge your remote somewhere out of the way. To avoid damage to the battery pack, do not leave it in a hot place during charging.
1. Look for the USB port: Your Samsung TV remote should have a small hole on the side or back of the handset, directly opposite where the battery pack sits when inserted into the remote. This is where you will insert your charging cable or any other device which has a USB port in it. If you can’t find this port, check to see if there is a removable rubberized cover or plastic case which can be removed with a small screwdriver or coin. This can be found on both Samsung TV remotes and remotes designed for any Samsung Smart TV.
2. Connect the USB cable: Once you have found the correct port, you will insert the USB cable into this and plug it into a power source and/or compatible charging device.
3. Charge immediately: If you are short on time, and your remote is capable of being charged this way then there is no need to wait overnight for your remote to be fully recharged. You can simply plug in your Samsung TV remote at any time and let it charge wherever you store it.
4. Charge at night: If you plan on leaving your Samsung TV remote charging overnight then leave it plugged into a working power outlet or compatible charging device so that it charges while you sleep.
5. Charge a lot: If you want to be prepared for anything, or if you want to make sure your remote stays fully charged and ready to use at all times then set up a charging station near where you store your Samsung TV remote. This can be anywhere that you have access to power but is also easy for you to access so that you don’t miss any time when it comes time to use your remote.
6. Mind the temperature: If you live somewhere that allows for the temperature to fluctuate throughout the year, then be aware of this and make sure your Samsung TV remote doesn’t charge in an overly hot or too cold place because this can damage the internal parts of it and cause it not to work correctly.
Do Samsung TV Remotes Have Batteries?
Some Samsung TV remotes do have batteries, but many don’t. Even if your remote does have a battery inside it, this will not be the type of battery you could replace or charge with regular batteries. The battery inside your Samsung TV remote is permanently installed and non-removable. This is because the electronics inside the TV remote use an electromagnetic charge to control the transfer of signals between the television and your remote control. Because removing this electromagnetic energy would render your remote useless.
Check also: How to put Google Chrome on a Samsung
There is no way to remove or drain the energy used in your Samsung TV remotes. That means that any time you have a fully charged Samsung TV remote and your TV remote is not working, it is time to call in the technicians. Technicians have the special equipment necessary to wipe the electromagnetic charge from your Samsung TV remote so they can reprogram it properly, so they are always needed when a remote has run out of power. Your television or cable company will be able to give you their information if this happens since they normally provide this kind of service for free as part of their subscription service.
At the end of the day, these are only some of the most common questions people usually have when it comes to charging their TV remote. To make sure you have access to everything you need, whether it’s a replacement battery or a charging station, check out Samsung Smart TV accessories and find exactly what you’re looking for! These products are designed to work with Samsung smart devices so they will fit perfectly and allow you to use your remote as normal.