The Sansui Electric Company was founded in 1947. It was founded name called “kosaku Kikuchi”. he worked for a radio parts distributor in Tokyo. At that time getting poor quality of radio pats kikuchiu had to deal with, he decided to start his private radio part manufacturer company in December 1947 in Yoyogi.
Check also: Sansui TV’s Universal Remote Codes
- Type: Corporation
- Industry: Electronics
- Founded: June 3, 1947; 73 years ago Tokyo, Japan
- Defunct: July 14, 2014
- Headquarters: Tokyo, Japan
- Key people: Takeshi Nakamichi, President
- Products: Audio-Visual and communication equipment, Home appliances, Information equipment
- Total assets: 5,794 million Yen (Fiscal year ended December 31, 2006)
Sansui DVD Player Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
Sansui DVD Player Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
- 646, 515, 815, 656, 725, 709, 394, 814, 080, 754, 397, 602, 834
Sansui DVD Player Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
- 20695, 54933, 50105, 20868, 56901, 30695
How to Program Sansui DVD Universal Remote
By using the keycode we will easily program a Sansui DVD universal remote and therefore the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First, you would like to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Supersonic DVD Universal Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it’s in “Learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” then the “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
- That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote if your device isn’t working then attempt to repeat an equivalent procedure.
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that point you’ll set up your universal remote to look mode for the right one. Its a code within the manual that forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote then press the Channel up them until the device during this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some overtime but it’s vital to search out your key code. Once you’ve got done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the functions.
If the above two methods can’t be helped to you then the ultimate method is “Manual Setup”, if you configure the universal remote manually your device can work perfectly.
- Place the “Remote Control facing To The Universal remote you would like to replace”
- Now press the “Setup Button” or “Magic”
- Then enter the “Code” (You can find this in Instruction Booklet) for manual Programming
- Now press any of the function which you would like to “program” as an example “TV Volume Up”
- Then press And hold the corresponding key on the “Original Remote Controller”
- Finally, one among the lights will “blink” meaning it’s been saved correctly
- Now your “TV Volume Up” button has been saved to the Universal remote and you’ll use the quantity button.
You have to repeat for all the buttons to program, once you’ve got done all the functions which you would like and eventually press the “Setup Button” Again to end the session.