HP Thunderbolt Dock 120W G2 Driver: A contemporary addition to simplifying the connectivity of many auxiliary devices is the HP thunderbolt G2. The gadget offers a 4K display, connectivity to wired networks, voice conferencing, and more.
Check also: Epson ES-50 Driver FREE Download
However, the HP Thunderbolt G2 has troubles if its device driver is flawed. This drives it essential to update the HP thunderbolt dock 230 W G2 drivers. The Thunderbolt G2 driver can be updated in the following two methods.
Table of Contents
HP Thunderbolt Dock 120W G2 Driver
How to Update HP Thunderbolt Dock 120W G2 Driver
Manually visit the manufacturer’s website, search for the driver using the device model number, operating system, and bit, then download it.
It will manually update the drivers for the HP thunderbolt dock 120 w G2. You must have the time and technical know-how to manually update drivers. The Ethernet Controller driver, Firmware, and USB audio driver must all be updated in order to update the Thunderbolt G2 drivers.
- Step 1- Find the product model number on the official HP website.
- Step 2- Double-click the Docks- Firmware and Driver and Driver-Network sections, for example.
- Step 3- To update the drivers, download them.
- Step 4- To begin the installation and download the G2 dock driver update on your computer, double-click the executable file and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Step 5- Reset the save changes process. This will resolve the issue.
Automatically update the G2 Dock driver
The alternative method entails updating Thunderbolt G2 Dock drivers using Advanced Driver Updater. No technical expertise or knowledge of the system or device is needed to utilize this driver upgrading tool. The program will automatically check the computer for corrupt, malfunctioning, and out-of-date drivers and display upgrades. A complete backup of the outdated drivers installed on your system is required as a precaution before updating the drivers. Here are the measures to use the Advanced driver updater
- First, download and install the Advanced driver updater
- Next launch the Advanced driver updater, on your device
- To begin the driver scanning, tap on the Start Scan Now controller.
- Click the Start Scan Now button to start the driver scanning.
- From the list of out-of-date drivers, look for the HP Thunderbolt Dock driver.
- You must click the Update driver button next to the driver if you are using the trial version. This entails utilizing the trial version, as only one driver may be updated at once. While the Update All button allows registered users to update the G2 Thunderbolt Dock driver as well as other drivers.
- Restarting the computer after finishing will allow you to utilize the Thunderbolt G2 drivers without any problems.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: How can I determine the firmware version of my HP Thunderbolt dock?
Follow these steps to determine the firmware version: Windows S is pressed. Type Thunderbolt into the search box to start your search. Right-click the Thunderbolt symbol in the system tray and select Settings Details. You may learn more about the drivers, NVM firmware, PD firmware, and software package versions here.
Q2: What notebooks work with the HP Thunderbolt dock G2?
The following is a list of laptops that are compatible: G, HP Elite x2 1012, Pro x2 612 G2 HP. EliteBook Folio G1 from HP. HP EliteBook 1030 and 1020 G2 laptops. EliteBook 1040 G4 from HP. HP EliteBook 700 G5 and 800, ProBook 600 G4, 400 G5, and HP. ZBook 14U/G5 models.
Virat Raj is a Digital Marketing Practitioner & International Keynote Speaker currently living a digital nomad lifestyle. During his more than 10 years-long expertise in digital marketing, Virat Raj has been a marketing consultant, trainer, speaker, and author of “Learn Everyday yourself: In Pursuit of Learning” which has sold over 10,000 copies, worldwide.