Download HP Laserjet Pro M404dn Driver: The hp laserjet pro m404dn monochrome laser printer costs $299 and is intended for medium- to higher production in a tiny office and workgroup. Like its rivals, it prints quickly and with good quality; however, its grayscale photos output could be much higher. But again, you need to get this kind of printer to print pictures. The M404dn is an effective mono laser all around. However, its operating costs are slightly higher than many of its rivals.
Check also: HP LaserJet Pro M404n Driver
Table of Contents
HP Laserjet Pro m404dn Driver Download
A fundamental driver must manually install the hp laserjet pro m404dn driver on such a computer (INF driver). To manually install it, first obtain the fundamental driver. These procedures are also applicable to Windows 10, 8.1,8, and 7.
- HP Laserjet Pro m404dn Driver for Windows – Download here
- HP Laserjet Pro m404Dn Driver for Mac – Download here
- HP Laserjet Pro m404dn driver for Linux – Download here
Installing the hp laserjet pro m404dn driver by hand
- • Click “Manage” by using the right-click menu on My Computer.
- • Click “Device Manager” after you’ve been able to access it.
- • Choose Device Manager
- • Select “Other devices” from the menu on the right-hand side, which will now appear.
- • Select “Update hp laserjet pro m404dn driver Software” from the context menu of the printer you just located. • Next, click “Browse my device for driver software” and “Let me pick first from the list of devices drivers on the computer.”
- • When a listing of devices appears on the screen, pick “Printer” by pressing “P,” and afterward click Next.
- • Next, choose “Have Disk…”
- • After that, choose Browse.
- • Now go for the primary hp laserjet pro m404dn driver that we removed in step 2.
Here, keep an eye out for the.INF file name. Click on open after selecting the CNAB4STK.INF file for such a specific printer.
- Next, choose your printer’s model numbers from the window’s list of available hp laserjet pro m404dn driver . Then press Next.
- Enter the desired printer name and then select Next.
- Be patient when manually installing it.
- Click Next after selecting the “Don’t share the printer” option.
- At last, click Finish.
- The printer driver’s basic INF driver was used to install it.
This article will describe how to install the hp laserjet pro m404dn driver on Windows 10 manually. Through automated driver installation, your printer might sometimes not be installed correctly. For instance, if you added the printer and attempted to install it using the installation file, you would get the problem “The destination hp laserjet pro m404dn driver file is not available.”
This often occurs when you deactivate the installation file of the hp laserjet pro m404dn driver after connecting the printer to the computer. The drivers may still be installed manually.
Q1. Wi-Fi connectivity for the HP LaserJet Pro m404n?
A. Easy Wi-Fi setup using your smartphone lets you connect immediately and begin printing. Cartridges incorporating auto seal removal let you work quickly and cleanly.
Q2. What distinguishes the HP M404dn & M404dw models?
A. The M404dw of LaserJet Pro M404dn has a wireless radio supporting Wi-Fi & Wi-Fi Direct, the main difference between the two printers, plus a few high security and other minor variations.
Q3. My HP Laserjet Pro m404dn has to be reset.
A. Choose between a cold reset or a factory reset from the control panel’s setup menu under printer maintenance.
Virat Raj is a Digital Marketing Practitioner & International Keynote Speaker currently living a digital nomad lifestyle. During his more than 10 years-long expertise in digital marketing, Virat Raj has been a marketing consultant, trainer, speaker, and author of “Learn Everyday yourself: In Pursuit of Learning” which has sold over 10,000 copies, worldwide.