- 1 Install the Canon mx922 driver after downloading it
Download Canon mx922 Driver: The Canon Pixma MX922 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer is a near relative of the Canon Pixma MX522 Wireless Offices All-In-One Printer (Opens in a new window) and has all the features that the MX522 has to offer, plus enough extras—such as good picture quality, the capability to print on compact disks, and a higher print capacity—to make it significantly more appealing as a home printer or within the dual role of residential home offices printer. It is also better suited for expressing in a micro office. Additionally, it provides enough extras to qualify as an Editors’ Choice for this inkjet MFP.
Check also: Canon imageCLASS MF644Cdw Driver
Install the Canon mx922 driver after downloading it
Download and install the software and the Canon mx922 driver when your printer is network-connected. Observe these actions.
You may choose it through the Operating System drop-down option if the website can’t figure out which version has been installed on your machine.
Get the Canon mx922 driver from the Drivers & Downloads Drivers section.
Right next to the Canon mx922 driver, choose the Select button. Select Download next. If you are given the option to Run or Download the file, choose Save to your computer. The XPS driver is indeed not necessary. The Canon mx922 driver must first be set up on your computer if you want to install them.
- Double-click the file to open it after downloading the Canon mx922 driver. Double-clicking a file may result in a popup requesting your permission to launch it; depending on your browser, choose Yes or Continue.
- Choose Next when the Canon mx922 driver installation process starts.
- Determine where you’ll live. Next, choose Next.
- Study the License Agreement in its entirety. To proceed, choose Yes. The drivers will only be installed if you decide against it. The Canon mx922 driver installation process will begin. This might take some time.
- Select Use the printers with wireless Lan network in the Connection method box. Choose Next. The installation of the Canon mx922 driver will look for the network printer. This might take some time.
- The box is displaying Detected Printers displays. From the window, choose your printer. Next, choose Next. The Canon mx922 driver setup will go on. This might take some time.
- An appearance of the Setup Completion window. To shut off the installation of the Canon mx922 driver, choose Complete. From your Windows PC, you can now photocopy and scan.
Similar to the Canon MX522, model MX922 can print, fax, & scan from a PC. It can also function as a stand-alone copier & fax machine. Finally, it can scan to or print from USB keys while providing picture previews on its three-inch color LCD. It also has support for Ethernet and Wi-Fi, a duplexer (for printing on both sides), a letter-size flatbed, and an automated document feeder (ADF) for scanning.
Check also; Canon All in one Printer
Q1. Canon Pixma MX922’s age is how old?
- Despite being introduced in 2013, the Canon MX922 cordless inkjet office printers are still functional today. It’s still the finest duplex printer, around $350.
Q2. How can I make my Canon MX922’s printing quality better?
The nozzle-checking pattern should be printed. Check the nozzle-checking pattern in print for instructions.
- Verify that the paper & ink in the printer are not obstructed. Remove any paper jams from the printer.
- Make the print head sparkle.
- To increase the quality of prints, clean the print head.
- Give the print head a thorough cleaning.
Q3. Why are there no Canon printers in stock?
As a result of the continuing worldwide scarcity of semiconductor chips, Canon is now needing help to obtain certain electrical components that are utilized in the consumable supplies for multifunctional printers (MFP). These components carry out tasks, including measuring the amount of leftover toner.
Virat Raj is a Digital Marketing Practitioner & International Keynote Speaker currently living a digital nomad lifestyle. During his more than 10 years-long expertise in digital marketing, Virat Raj has been a marketing consultant, trainer, speaker, and author of “Learn Everyday yourself: In Pursuit of Learning” which has sold over 10,000 copies, worldwide.