Brother HL-2270DW Driver Download: The Brother HL-2270DW laser monochrome printer is a sensible alternative to today’s inkjet printer, which has become a bottomless money pit. The Brother HL-2270DW printer is a solid choice for home office and small business use, with many features that the average user will benefit from. Completely scalable to suit any budget or need, the Brother HL-2270DW laser monochrome printer will never leave you high and dry when it comes time to refill ink cartridges. Here are things to know about the Brother HL-2270DW Driver.
The Brother HL-2270DW printer has an integrated duplex feature and up to 2400 x 600 dpi resolution, which translates into a highly detailed print. This printer has fast printing speeds of up to 23 pages per minute for both standard and letter-sized paper. The paper capacity is 250 sheets, with an additional 100-sheet multipurpose tray that increases your flexibility. The 17-page automatic document feeder allows you to print on the go without anyone having to stop the flow of work. This printer can be easily shared among several computers via its Wi-Fi capabilities, allowing all users access from anywhere in the office or at home.
Check also: HP Officejet Pro 8600 Driver
Brother HL-2270DW Driver
The complete installation procedure of the Brother HL-2270DW Driver proves to be really easy. You just have to download and save the .exe file from the downloads section. You can also print it if you want. Simply open up a notepad with administrator privileges and copy the complete link (extract it before copying/paste or you will void your warranty as well) which is given in the below post and paste it inside that notepad. Save it as a .bat file and run or use the Windows command prompt to execute that bat file. You can also run the .exe file after you save the file.
- Brother HL-2270DW Driver for Windows; Download here
- Brother HL-2270DW Driver for Mac: Download here
- Brother HL-2270DW Driver for Linux: – Download here
- High-quality print technology.
- Print in black, color, and/or photo directly from an array of memory cards, memory sticks,s, and digital cameras.
- Choose your own paper source (up to 100 sheets) for optimum printing results. This feature also allows you to print on a variety of paper sizes and types including cardstock, envelopes, and labels.
- Quickly print envelopes, tickets, and labels – all by simply pushing the address button.
- You can easily connect to a wireless network with password protection. Configure print options (resolution, density, paper source, and others) for each connected device.
- Can send a status report of a print job through email. The print job is then automatically completed after the specified period of time specified in that status report. The task can be used for automatic confirmation of an auto-print job.
If you are looking for an alternative to an inkjet printer or if it is time to replace the Brother HL-2110 laser monochrome printer, then the HL-2270DW is a good alternative as it is multifunctional. The print quality is also very good and prints at up to 20 ppm (black and color) which is really better than most inkjet printers in its sale price range. The USB printing option also helps in saving the cost of buying a new printer when you have media like memory cards that require a USB port.
Virat Raj is a Digital Marketing Practitioner & International Keynote Speaker currently living a digital nomad lifestyle. During his more than 10 years-long expertise in digital marketing, Virat Raj has been a marketing consultant, trainer, speaker, and author of “Learn Everyday yourself: In Pursuit of Learning” which has sold over 10,000 copies, worldwide.